Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Red bush tea  (Read 4709 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Red bush tea
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 04:22:47 PM »

...... I put the leaves onto our camellia, around the rose bushes or into the compost.  Our family has been building compost heaps for over 100 years and in recent ones, it's obvious that tea-bags no longer rot down  >:(

Daisydot

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »

Sorry ladies but I'm selfish to the core and sticking to my redbush vanilla tea bags I saw enough tea leaves growing up and prefer the convenience of teabags.I do what I can in other things to protect my environment but modern life does have a strangle hold on lots of us to the point where we'd never do anything If we lived a life of “correctedness”.
I'm off to enjoy my cuppa now with not the slightest bit of guilt I'm afraid.xx

dahliagirl

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 04:47:47 PM »

I have been reading about teabags  :o

Anyone know where you can get loose leaf redbush?

Daisydot

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 04:49:22 PM »

Ps couldn't do without the sugar too gross for my taste but at least I've reduced it to one.
Need to restock tomorrow

Daisydot

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2018, 04:51:04 PM »

Tick tick do loose tea and you can buy on amazon I just checked x

Joaniepat

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 06:42:47 PM »

Just noticed that Whittards also do loose leaf redbush, and they also do a choccy version!
JP x

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2018, 06:53:09 PM »

Daisydot - a new thread coming on  ;D : two leaves and a bud springs to mind.

Daisydot

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2018, 07:16:26 PM »

Ok you've got me CLKD 😂

Smitten

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2018, 06:53:12 PM »

After reading this thread I've been and bought some redbush tea today!!! If it works for me and I get some sensible sleep at last I'll be sending you all endless virtual hugs  xxx

Daisydot

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2018, 07:33:21 PM »

Smitten I had 8 hours 17 mins last night with only one wake up around 7ish for the loo.thats every night since I've been on it ive had at least 7+ hours of decent sleep and I'm only having 4 cups a day as I usually would with tea.Its got to be that as I've not changed anything else,no nightmares no flashbacks just a good nights sleep so I'm sticking with it,enjoy xxx

Smitten

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2018, 06:15:55 AM »

Glad to report I slept 9.15 - 4am I know that's sounds a ridiclious time to wake up but compaired to my 2am I've been having recently it feels great!  I'm hopeful my new bush tea and magnesium spray will bring some zzzzzzz at last, so glad you're sleeping well Daisydot it makes dealing with the day a lot easier I find, thanks for the tip! :clapping: :love: Xxxxx

Daisydot

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2018, 08:30:27 AM »

Good morning smitten well that's given me a good positive start to my day so thank you for that.im really pleased for you it's not just the time we are sleeping it's the quality of sleep we seem to get I'm finding a huge difference and if by posting this it helps just one lady on the forum then it's so worth it.well done and you'll enjoy your day better now after a good sleep that was great news.try the vanilla redbush one from tetley it's really lovely seems to clean your mouth in the morning.xx

CLKD

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2018, 01:07:41 PM »

I thought of you earlier as I was digging over our compost - finding tea-bags that hadn't rotted  >:(  :D - must get out more ?  :D

Daisydot

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2018, 02:04:03 PM »

Nice! I've never been compared to rotten teabags before 😂😂 can u not open b4 you put on compost maybe.?

CLKD

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2018, 03:51:16 PM »

Don't bother now, lift the plastic 'bags' out each time I sieve compost for pots.  By which time the tea has rotted through the bag.
Pages: 1 [2] 3