Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Shingles  (Read 13935 times)

dangermouse

Re: Shingles
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2018, 04:55:40 PM »

Hey CLKD,

Sorry I meant meds can't cure it as it's viral, whereas homeopathy can manipulate the immune system to hit it straight on.

Not sure who he was but was on The Wright Stuff last week. Drug companies fund drug research so presume it will be homeopathic research, although as the remedies are so cheap compared to drugs it won't be comparable.

I think he said it was based on the physics of shaking the remedy and I guess will go down the quantum physics route. They need to increase research as now the Royal College of Vets are withdrawing training (following the NHS pulling out) and animals do so well with it. At least Prince Charles is still using it on his organic farm rather than injecting the animals with antibiotics.

Anyway, rambling now!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2018, 09:17:13 PM »

You ramble  ;D - it goes with the meno territory  ::)

Homeopathy is unlikely to 'cure' it anyway as it is a virus that remains in the body until triggered.  Herpes?  lays dormant.  Can raise it's head as shingles, cold sores [so no oral sex or it *will* spread], triggers being stress, illness, cancer treatments, shock.   Both Mums had shingles 4-5 weeks following heavy falls.

jaycee

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2018, 10:28:53 PM »

*Grumpface* did your Dr give you antivirals, which are the meds you jave to take within 72 hours,i just made it, and maybe its what hepled shorten the time i had it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]