Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Hair colour  (Read 6285 times)

Lanzalover

Re: Hair colour
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2018, 08:14:35 AM »

Yes your right Shadyglade the trick is a really good haircut.

Lanzalover

margaret

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 12:39:15 PM »

Well it's me again, had my hair colour redone again last week and within 5 washes it's all washed out again, it must have been doing it for at least 3 month as when I lift my hair up I can see the line in the middle of my hair where it used to dye lovely but now it just won't take to the re-growth, I think because my layers are longer it seems to be jumping out at me, what am I going to do, it's got me so down in the dumps, I want to go grey but am so scared of growing it out from dark brown x

ellie

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 01:15:27 PM »

Margaret are you still going to the same hairdresser?      Try to stop worrying , I am certain you have a problem that can be fixed.......with the right hairdresser.

margaret

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 01:47:35 PM »

Hi Ellie, yes she's done my hair for years, I feel so shallow complaining  about my hair, when people have worse things to contend with.  It's just when people keep asking what's going on with your hair that's knocking my confidence a bit, it's always been my pride and joy x

ellie

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2018, 04:08:10 PM »

Margaret I don't think you are being shallow at all.  You take pride in your appearance and there is nothing wrong with that......I would imagine over the years you have become good friends with your hairdresser and don't want to hurt her feelings?....and she probably cuts and styles your hair just the way you like it?....
 Can I make a suggestion?   Why not visit  another hairdresser.  Go to a shop that you think might be  a bit too expensive  to visit all the time.  Explain exactly what problems you are having ( no need to mention any names) . Tell them what colour you want to be  and ask for their advise.....and the cost.
    If you decide to have them do it, and you are happy.......their is nothing to stop you going back to your own hairdresser  for trims etc. Simply tell her why you  had the colour elsewhere.  If she isn't up to scratch with all the latest techniques she will understand and just be grateful she still has you as a customer....

margaret

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2018, 06:07:37 PM »

Thank you Ellie xxx

Shadyglade

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2018, 07:14:45 PM »

Just watching Maureen Lipman, on the One Show, and her grey hair is wonderful.

margaret

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2018, 07:15:55 PM »

I was just thinking that x

ellie

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2018, 07:19:21 PM »

Go for it Margaret !

Spangles

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »

Hi Margaret,
Has your hairdresser changed the products that she uses?

margaret

« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2018, 10:22:29 AM »

Hi Shellbe, she's always used Wella, I think it's my hair it's just decided to take the ghee, I've been colouring it for 14 years with no problems, maybe the texture of my hair has changed, I'm post menopause 58 now, had everything else with the menopause it could have effected my hair to. xx
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:13:14 AM by margaret »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]