Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Advice re Angeliq HRT & Low B12  (Read 5822 times)

Dotty

Re: Advice re Angeliq HRT & Low B12
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2018, 12:59:27 PM »

You may need a higher dosage.

Paupau

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 12:15:58 AM »

Hi in 2015 I lost my nana and mother in law , both of whom I cared for, 10 weeks apart. That autumn I felt awful but just put it down to grief and my body being exhausted after a very hard and stressful year. When by the summer of 2016 I wasn't feeling any better , in fact getting worse ,  I needed to find out what was wrong with me.
A lot of the symptoms matched perimen pause but also thyroid and when I Googled vit b12 deficiency came up . So I went to doc and asked for test so I could rule them out and know it was peri .
Results came back low b12 and doc started me on injections. They have definitely made a big difference. After my initial 6 injections over 2 weeks .I then receive one every 3 months,  however by week 9 some  symptoms have returned and evenually  my gp has agreed to give them every 10 weeks.
I found the website www. b12 deficiency.Co. uk  very helpful.have a look.
Hopefully the injections will make you better.

Butterfly22

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 10:46:36 AM »

I tried angeliq again and it wasn't high enough, so added a patch but was slowly feeling worse, fatigue, sweats, pains ect I stopped angeliq carried on with patches but still the same so trying Indivina again.

Hope you get somewhere xx

warwick01

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 11:54:20 AM »

Hi Paupau

Thanks will take a look at the web site Wx

Hi Butterfly I stopped Angeliq after 10 months as still not feeling good. I had sweats, morning anxiety, bloated stomach. I am now trying Everol 50 will see how I go with these b4 I add 7 days progesterone. I need to change patch day 3 as they run out.

What are you on ?? how do you find the patch?

Wx

Butterfly22

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »

Hi,
I was on the estoderm patch 75, I also have ME and I was just getting worse so basically the angeliq was not strong enough and the patch brought ME on.
I only started Indivina last week as had a box in the cupboard so I'm hoping this helps as been on every HRT going.
Hope your ok with the patch, did stop flushes and slept ok xxx

warwick01

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 04:14:43 PM »

Hi Butterfly,

Let me know how you get on with Indiva?? one I haven't tried. Is it 2mg strength? hope it works for you. Still not feeling great, joint pain really bad but may be they need more time (only been 3 weeks) I think I read with patches they need to build up in your body.

Take care W

Butterfly22

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 08:00:27 AM »

I can see that, them building up as my ME was just getting worse that's prob why.
Yes the indervina is 2mg. I feel for you as no what it's like, I'll keep you up dated though xx
Pages: 1 [2]