Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: A day from hell  (Read 24267 times)

getting_old

Re: A day from hell
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2017, 10:15:59 PM »

Pleased to hear that she's continuing to improve, but sad to hear about the problems you're facing because of other people.

I always walk my dog on a lead but we meet so many people with dogs off the lead, despite laws saying it's not allowed  >:( and they all seem to think their dogs are little angels! There's one guy who claims his dog is friendly and I've met at least 3 people who say his dog has attacked theirs - after getting attacked the first time my dog met it, mine decided to deliver the first blow and got praised by me for doing so. The guy and dog have given us a wide berth since  :-X

Annie0710

« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2017, 05:45:22 AM »

It really bugs me in a big way.  Not only the attacking side of things (which is the worst) but these dogs run into gardens etc x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2017, 11:29:38 AM »

Dog out of Control in a Public Place springs to mind. 

My dog retaliated years ago.  There were two farm collies which would run half into the road, regardless, as we walked by, both barking loudly.  One afternoon she was off lead in a field, I could see the collies across the field: she took off, stood in front of the one that barked the most, gave a really loud set of woofs/barks, then ran back to me.  I was so cross as I hadn't been able to stop her  :'( but she had obviously had enough of being barked at.  Wonder what had been 'said' in the previous 7 years as we walked by the collies  :P

We feed the neighbours' two ......... they then go home to keep their owner happy  ::)

JaneinPen

« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »

So pleased to hear all is well Annie 07010
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]