Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Newsletter

twitter facebook blogger

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Internal Shaking and Quivering.  (Read 2621 times)

Daisydot

Re: Internal Shaking and Quivering.
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2018, 03:11:50 PM »

Yes wendywoo all of the above listen to your gps advice she obviously knows enough when sheís referring you here for some clarity on which route to take.
Iíve been through all the stuff your telling us and I actually lasted it out pretty well considering but I had no quality of life and when I got to the severe va and urogenital stuff enough was enough,donít let it go that far see your lady gp again and agree on a suitable hrt for you,Iíve been back on hrt (after an absence of a good 5-6 years I think)memoryís not so good as you know lol)for around 3 months now itís still early days but the improvements are great for me,small steps till you get a suitable regime but go for it.good luck youíll get there xx

Wendywoo

• First Flush
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2018, 03:33:06 PM »

Hi Daisy Dot, Thank you for replying, it has given me hope all will be ok in the end, I was put on HRT patches when I had the hysterectomy, unfortunately I reacted badly and was told I couldn't tolerate HRT, I am hoping to get to see the same doctor next week after my blood test results are back, she was lovely and so understanding. I have always suffered from anxiety but until recently I have rarely had any problems, I go to meetings, have to deal with some really intense situations in my job, it is very people focused. I have read that some people have had to give  up work because the symptoms have become unbearable, I do not want this to happen and cannot afford to stop working, I have read that Yoga and mindfullness meditations are good, I might look into this too. In the past I used to take Menopace, I think I should start to again :)

Daisydot

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 03:42:04 PM »

wait till your blood test results come back Wendy then discuss with your lovely gp,thatís an advantage you have already over a lot of us so treasure her.yoga and mindfullness will be a huge benefit to you as will exercise and healthy eating plan,use every trick in the book to keep yourself positive and be patient give stuff time to work and youíll get through it.good luck xx

Wendywoo

• First Flush
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 04:01:25 PM »

Thank you, I will do my best, I am not at all hungry at the moment, hardly eating anything, which does not help, I have a lot of food  and allergies and intolerances, this has also been a factor since I started going through the menopause. x

Kathleen

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 12:44:02 PM »

Hello Wendywoo and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry that you are suffering and you have my sympathy.

I find that the low appetite and loss of interest in food goes hand in hand with the internal shaking sensation, or they could both be the result of anxiety.  A friend of mine also experienced food allergies and intolerances with the menopause and she is being referred for testing.

Wishing you well and keep posting.

K.
Pages: 1 2 [3]