Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Internal Shaking and Quivering.  (Read 66750 times)

Kathleen

Re: Internal Shaking and Quivering.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 08:00:02 PM »

Hello AstroCat.

All human ( well, menopausal ) life is here lol.

I actually always assumed that this horrible sensation was hormonal as it was mentioned as a symptom in my trusty meno book.  However now I'm beginning to think that there may be another cause so I will investigate that aspect. As you say this forum is a great help to us all!

Take care.

K.

KSB

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2018, 08:25:41 PM »

Hello this was ONE of my initial symptoms. I felt as if my abdomen was vibrating and I always got this in the middle of the night. It would wake me up. Bizarre time of life!!! I will never joke about the menopause again!!!

wombat62

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2018, 12:23:58 AM »

Yep, had this in the middle of the night last night! I woke up with a start from a dream, heart rate up a bit but even when that steadied the quivering continued..... bizarre!

Daisydot

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2018, 08:32:40 AM »

I haven't had the mobile phone in vagina sensation since I last wrote ladies so I'm convinced it was the pelvis being slightly twisted that caused it,hope you find a solution soon xx

elsie001

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2018, 11:38:48 AM »

I'm another who gets the mobile phone vibration in my pelvic area. 

It used to happen just before my period started.  It stopped when I had the mirena coil fitted 2.5 years ago then recently started again, which funnily enough coincides with the constant spotting I've been getting for past 5 weeks.  Am currently waiting for results of womb biopsy which will hopefully explain why I've started bleeding again after such a long gap.

Smitten

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »

I have this vibrating too, it seems to be worse at different points throughout the month, mine is across my chest, arms and occasionally down below, it's so weird. It frightened the life out of me at first :(

Snoooze

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 07:52:40 PM »

I haven't had the mobile phone in vagina sensation since I last wrote ladies so I'm convinced it was the pelvis being slightly twisted that caused it,hope you find a solution soon xx

I have it today and I've had it a few times before and I think it's down to a problem with my back which also affects my hip.

lifeatfifty

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2018, 09:03:14 AM »

Ladies,
 I think there are many reason for this including trapped nerves etc.

I'm going to offer one other reason.
We have a major muscle which attaches the upper body to the lower body. Its called the psoas. It doesn't behave like normal muscles and is often referred to as our emotional muscle. So if we are stressed, emotional etc it can react.
It also reacts if something is out in your body ie pelvic alignment or shoulder.

Have a wee read at this https://www.yoganatomy.com/psoas-resources/

One exercise that can help it release and stop pulsing is to lie on your back with your calf muscles on a chair. Make sure your knees are directly above your hips and your feet are inline with your hips and with toes pointing to ceiling. (so basically 90 degree angle between thighs and tummy and 90 degree at back of knees. Lying like this for 10/15 minute every night, for a week, can make a huge difference.
Of course pelvic rotation does require an adjustment by physio or chiropractor.

Ruby10

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2018, 11:51:14 AM »

Hi Kathleen

I suffer from this quivering/shaking inside like you , I am so glad it is not just me and it sounds very strange when I tried to explain this to my partner. Hopefully these symptoms will stop as I have just gone on HRT.

Kathleen

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2018, 12:51:50 PM »

Hello ladies.

Thanks to you all for contributing to this thread. 

I realise that hot flushes and night sweats are the most common symptoms of the menopause so it is always a relief to know that the more unusual sensations are 'normal' too!

I still have episodes of internal shaking and I often have nausea as well despite using HRT, albeit a low dose. Infact this has been a regular problem since my periods stopped so it seems to be both long standing and intractable! I guess we all hate the symptoms that hang around the longest.

I will continue my search for a 'cure' and if I find one I'll be sure to let you all know. I think only those who have experienced these awful feelings understand how upsetting they can be.

Take care everyone and sending hugs to you all.

K.

jenjog

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2018, 03:27:16 PM »

I've tried to explain this feeling to my gp. I get really shaky inside and a feeling of ice cold water in middle of chest. I thought I was going crazy, so am pleased it is actually a symptom.

Kathleen

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2018, 07:16:56 PM »

Hello jenjog and welcome to the forum.

Whenever I've tried to describe how I feel by using words such as quivering, jittering and internal shaking etc  I've always felt that they do not do justice to the intensity of the sensation! It's as if the entire inside of my body is vibrating and tense which affects my heart, stomach and bowels and creates a sense of panic. When these sensations stop, which they do on occasion though I've no idea why, I then feel relaxed and 'normal' once again and so much better. It's like coming up for air. These distressing symptoms began when my periods stopped and luckily they are mentioned in my trusty meno book so I was aware that they were hormonal.

Thanks to this fabulous site we can notify each other about the less common menopausal problems and reassure each other that we are not alone which certainly helps.

Wishing you well and keep posting.

K.

marge

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 08:11:06 AM »

I had this internal trembling a few years ago, just post meno.  I saw a GP who said it was anxiety linked with the end of the menopause.  He said it would pass and it did.  Good luck!

Kathleen

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 08:43:30 PM »

Hello again ladies.

marge - thank you for your comment. I hope my internal trembling ends soon as I've certainly had my fill of this particular menopausal symptom.

Take care everyone.

K.

Wendywoo

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 02:55:44 PM »

Hi, I have just had a load of blood tests because of the pains i have been suffering, fuzzy head, confusion and shakes, all came back as normal, I had a hysterectomy when I was 42 and told then I was nearly through my menopause, which turned out be to be incorrect, I still have my ovaries and apparently I have been perimenopausal, at the time I did get a lot of pains in the bones of my legs and could hardly walk, they went away all of a sudden, then recently ( I am now 53 years old) I started to get a heavy feeling in my keg, strange twitchy sensations and noticeable shakes, the pain in mylegs has been keeping me awake, I have been suffering from increased migraines, shoulder pain and jaw pain, I am not sure if stress has caused me to have all of these symptoms to appear, as i do have a stressful job and have to sleep in, I get around 4 hours max of sleep and can be at work for 24 hours at a time. I am now signed off work and awaiting to have more blood tests this week, I have been scared as my mum had MS. It was so scarey I went back to see a different GP the other day, she recommended this forum, as she believes I have menopausal symptoms. I have always been so active and now ache a lot of the time, my legs and arms have shooting pains, ****ly wierd sensations that come and go, I am tired a lot of the time and can't stop crying. My family rely on my income to pay the majority of the bills and the mortgage. I am scared what is happening to me, as all this started again after I had a virus, developed a water infection , the anti biotics i was put on exacerbated the pains in my legs, I was told to come off them last week. My manager at work keeps saying I look stressed and I am worried aI will lose my job because my shakes are noticeable and my vagueness, blurry vision. I was told to see an optician, my eyesight is fine and no nasties behind my eyes.I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this ? It has helped me to read your messages .. Many Thanks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4