News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Help!  (Read 873 times)

Barbnotts

Help!
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:05:04 PM »

Hi.
I recently saw my go for get advice and she told me to go home and read these forums!

I had a partial hysto 6 years ago. I'm moody crabby hot cold and everything in between!
I'm on quite a high dose AD but feel that maybe my hormones need adjusting rather than it all being depression.

I have no clue what to go back and ask her for as she was pretty useless to be honest.

peri

Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 01:18:01 PM »

Hi Barbnotts

The patches and gels are very good, also they're better for you as they don't go through the liver like tablets so much safer.  I'm on evorel 50 (patch) and can really recommend it, I've never had any problems with it.

Most GP' s don't know much about menopause I've found, I educated myself using this website then went and asked for what I wanted.  They were very good in the respect though that they've given me everything I've asked for.  Wishing you well x

Butterfly22

Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »

Wow charming, that's so rude to be honest, poor you, it's so difficult to no what's what when you have other things going on but I agree maybe hormones with some of the symptoms.
Can you see another more helpful doctor xxx