Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41

Author Topic: My Chin! and nose hairs !!!  (Read 140353 times)

luvdogs

Re: My Chin!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »

eeeek getting zapped on ya nipple  :o dont think soo

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 01:07:39 PM »

my chin is sore 'cos I was digging last night: got it though and it was HUGE  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2010, 06:51:24 PM »

I'm still having a 'go' at my chin.  But now I want to buy some hair removal cream for my upper lip as the one I have made my skin sore and out came a rash  >:( but all I can find on the shelves are wax strips  :-X

Annika

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2010, 10:49:21 PM »

For  years I used tweezers but recently switched to a handheld epilator as now there are too many to tweeze. Stings a little but fast and lasts a long time. :-\ Annika xx

CLKD

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2010, 07:06:14 AM »

Can you send me the name and where you bought it from?  PM if necessary - thanks.  Sounds painful though  :(

Annika

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »

I bought mine on Ebay but they have them on Amazon. They are great for the chin area but my upper lip is too sensitive.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emjoi-AP-9L-Travel-Compact-Epilator/dp/B00008SJXL/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1277761160&sr=8-5

CLKD

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2010, 07:31:05 AM »

Thanks!

Cupcake

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »

I keep a pair of tweezers in the car.(Apart from my other 3 pairs!) The light coming through the sunroof highlights ones that escape in the house. Altho I'm blonde I'm getting black chin hairs  >:( I hate the way you have to put up with the black stubble  until you can grab them. And don't the roots go down a long way?

CLKD

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2010, 07:52:03 AM »

:rofl:

I'm always surprised at how long each hair is - like there's *that* much room in my chin below the surface?   Those tiny black 'spots' where the next hair lurkes annoy me intensely which is why I excavate to get at 'em.  Good Light certainly makes a difference in how soon I can grab 'em  ::)

jayb

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 03:20:36 AM »

Kind of related, well its about chins/neck. The pelican chin thing. That bulge under chin, like a pelican full of fish. Can that ever be exercised back? Surely surgery needed. I hate looking sideways in the mirror at my profile, and notice it horrendously in photos.  I am nearly 13st and 5ft 6. A bit of weight loss wouldnt go amiss, bit would my under chin tighten up??

CLKD

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 07:34:19 AM »

Unlikely.  My under chin flab is like my Mum's was ........ 'double chin' we called it  ::) ........ I try to stretch my head upwards as often as I remember to do so which helps a bit ..........

I found a huge hair when doing the above this morning so it's out .... how Hubby can't see those I don't know  >:(

Taz2

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 04:31:49 PM »

He can see them CLKD - he just chooses not to tell you  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »

::)

viv

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 09:37:37 PM »

Do we tell our OHs about nose and ear hair ?  I have been forced to in the past. I find it almost impossible to have a sensible conversation with someone with nose hair. I find my gaze wandering towards the nose and thinking, I could have that out in a tick if he would let me get my tweezers  ;D ;D
Ear hair also annoys me. Why cant they see it ?

I dont want my OH hogging the bathroom for hours, but a little more time looking in a mirror would be good  ;)

Viv
x

Bckquine

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »

My pal has started waxing my chin (and other places) and told me off for plucking, she said it made them come in worse!!!!!!!!!  So bin the tweezers girls, lol!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 41