Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Overwhelmed with fear.  (Read 16053 times)

Butterfly22

Re: Overwhelmed with fear.
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »

Yammy I may ask another time maybe when my HRT is sorted as I there mainly for that ATM need to get that sorted xx

Yammy1

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2017, 03:23:24 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me how many of us meno women are struggling on a day to day basis to just 'get by '. I have had such a stressful day I'm exhausted and because I'm not breathing properly now my chest is uncomfortable  :'(, and the what if thoughts are taking over i.e., what if I take a Heart  attack, what if I pass out from feeling dizzy.  I really am sick and Tired of feeling sick and tired, now, surprise surprise my ibs has flared up,  >:(. How long can we take this for before we crack, so sorry for the depressing rant but I really really have had enough of this meno journey
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:25:39 PM by Yammy1 »

Butterfly22

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2017, 03:34:45 PM »

Ah sorry your having such a bad day :(
I with you on the chip as a chip meno journey, I said to my mum it better finish when I'm 55 even if I do I'll have meno more then half my life.
I went to pilates today had been changed to yoga and I really struggled felt dizzy at point and felt like running out the class, then went to pick up my new HRT when I got home it was the wrong one!!!
Now I'm knackered and banging head so your not the only moaning yammy.
It's so unfair just long to feel well. Xxx

Yammy1

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2017, 05:06:08 PM »

Thank you Lil22,  sometimes it helps to have an old rant. Although wouldn't wish this meno on anyone, it is comforting to know we are not alone, sending you  :bighug:, and let's hope tomorrow is a better day for all of us x

Butterfly22

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2017, 05:23:15 PM »

Ah definitely it dose help to no your not alone, and if people do talk about it sometimes they don't have the troubles you may be having so coming on here confirms your not going crazy 😂 (Unless we are all crazy on here ) 😬
And thanks for the hug, it's days like these it means a lot :) xxx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]