Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 5547 times)

Tiddles

Thank you!
« on: July 21, 2018, 08:42:00 PM »

Dear M&Ms

I just wanted to say thank you.  I am feeling so well now - so different from how I was feeling in January - and it's all down to advice I've received on here about HRT and the support I've found here.  If I hadn't found this forum , even if I'd been lucky enough to find the right HRT on my own, I think I might still be feeling isolated, a misfit, a failure for not "sailing through menopause".  Not so now.  I feel normal !   :P  :P  :P The forum also gives me somewhere to go for interesting chat, info and laughs.

So that's all really - thank you!

Hope you're all having a good weekend xx

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 09:28:26 PM »

Same here tiddles.

The advice on here is second to none, it's just brilliant.
I didn't join up for a very long time, just kept reading the posts, and learning,
My gp told me the 1st time I ever went to see her for hrt, was that if this one don't suite you,
none of them would, they're all the same!!!(she's not my gp anymore)
If it wasn't for the ladies on here and this website, then I don't know where I'd be, because that's
just not true!! I was literally having a breakdown, or going mad, as I thought, and these ladies
taught me everything I know.

So yeah, thank you ladies, you are all life savers....
And we have a laff too.....
So for all members............... :thankyou:       And these are for you.... :foryou:

Jd x

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 07:00:40 AM »

Tiddles - delighted you are now feeling better. I'm afraid treatment for menopause is appalling generally and sadly women have to be strong, determined and do their own research to get the right help.
Bravo to you for not giving up - you are now getting the reward. 
Dr Currie is doing a wonderful thing with this site. DG x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »

However DG - the message ain't getting through to GPs  >:( otherwise this Forum would not be required!

Keep posting Tiddles  :foryou:

Annika

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 12:48:04 AM »

Glad to hear you are doing so much better Tiddles yes indeed this forum is truly a great help for so many and excellent advice all round. Had some rough patches myself and was thankful that there was always someone who could shed some light.  Great to hear  :ola: