Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Breast pain  (Read 2966 times)

angilee

Breast pain
« on: June 01, 2016, 03:19:25 PM »

Hi Ladies,

Not been to the forum for a while...still suffering from the hot flushes (night and day) has been 6 years now. The last few weeks I have been getting a sharp pain in on particular spot in one of my breasts and
wondered if any other ladies here have suffered anything similar..its not there all the time, but just happens randomly a few times throughout the day...I suffer from health anxiety and keep putting off going to the doctors...not just for that..but everything!  :(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Breast pain
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 04:15:41 PM »

How much are menopause symptoms bothering you on the whole? 

I get occasional sharp stabbing pains in both breasts.  Enough to make me go 'ouch' but not often enough to cause a visit to the GP  ::)

angilee

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »

Hi CLKD...just the hot flushes really...this random stabbing pain is just in 1 small area..happens just randomly...

angilee

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 04:38:27 PM »

Hi Sparkle, thank you for your reply...I have health anxiety too...started in January after suffering vertigo. I was always keen to go to the doctors if something was bothering me..but now, cannot face going for fear of finding something wrong

Ju Ju

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 12:52:23 AM »

Hi, I have breast pain occasionally, but when I had to have investigations, due to lumps and changed tissue density, there was no pain involved. I have always assumed it was hormonal.