Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Confused...as usual ;)  (Read 11847 times)

Milamam

Re: Confused...as usual ;)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2016, 01:51:28 PM »

Sorry - just checked, it is smoketree, or smoke bush, not sumac. Had to use google translate as not a native speaker.

Halfpint

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2016, 03:38:33 PM »

Try Anusol or I found this one particularly good as it contains an anaesthetic (I have external piles).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Germoloids-Relief-Ointment-Painful-Swelling/dp/B000KHVKSY/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

Product Description
LOCAL ANAESTHETIC.
FAST PAIN RELIEF.
SOOTHES ITCHING.
SHRINKS PILES.

Germaloids Ointment provides fast and effective relief from piles (haemorrhoids) and anal itching. It contains active ingredients to help reduce the painful swelling of piles, whilst soothing the itching and irritation, plus a local anaesthetic for effective relief from pain and discomfort.

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 05:38:26 PM »

Anal area toward the perineum, if that makes sense?

It could be something called a posterior fourchette. I can vouch for this being really painful! http://www.dermnetnz.org/site-age-specific/fissured-fourchette.html

Taz x

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 05:55:34 PM »

Anal area toward the perineum, if that makes sense?

It could be something called a posterior fourchette. I can vouch for this being really painful! http://www.dermnetnz.org/site-age-specific/fissured-fourchette.html

Taz x

But that sounds more like something that starts from the vagina? My problems start from the anal area...

Taz2

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 11:03:38 PM »

It's all very close though isn't it? A really short distance between the back edge of the vagina and the anus? Mine splits between the two - a tiny split from the edge of the vagina to the anus and this is what the consultant called it.

Taz x

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2016, 05:50:23 AM »

Got out of bed and felt NO pain :) . Of course, though, as soon as I start moving around, going to the bathroom, etc some of it came back. I think that my latest attempt with antibacterial cream might help, but that it will take some time. Maybe....

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 06:58:10 PM »

20032003 that's the feeling I get!  Try using moist wipes rather than ordinary toilet paper and Anusol ointment with hydrocortisone, that's what works for me.  Constipation always sets it off but I've been adding ground flaxseed to my porridge it breakfast cereal and haven't had that problem recently.  Also drink plenty of water.

S x

Moist wipes - that sounds great :) ! Can they be flushed down the toilet?

Water.... I have to admit, I'm pretty bad at drinking plain water. Carbonated water is a little better, but I  often forget that too.

A while ago I read about that most people who live in countries with not so much sun (like Sweden; ) ) tend to be vitamin D deficient. I also read about a link between vitamin D deficiency and IBS. Could be coincidence, but since I've started taking some vitamin D every day my stomach has improved... Anyone else who has had this experience?

Halfpint

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 09:29:54 PM »

The Andrex wipes are good but if you live near a Home Bargains shop, they do their own version which I buy 2 packs for £1. They are flushable.

ruthae

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 12:51:52 PM »

Can definitely recommend wet wipes, make you feel so much more comfortable.  I have had both internal and external piles usually when ovulaing and then miraculously disappear ing when bleed started. And I do drink water, and am not constipated, in fact usually the opposite at that time.  Have been to Dr as anusol and other over counter preps didn't help, was given Protosedyl which really helped relieve the pain.  Not sure how that effects open wounds though, it doesn't say on the leaflet. 

Have to say though since being on Feostan and then oestrogen gel and utrogeston I haven't had them, touch wood...

Hope it improves for you soon

Rx

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2016, 03:08:40 PM »

Can definitely recommend wet wipes, make you feel so much more comfortable.  I have had both internal and external piles usually when ovulaing and then miraculously disappear ing when bleed started. And I do drink water, and am not constipated, in fact usually the opposite at that time.

Rx

I think I'm kind of like you, either fairly normal bm or loose/diarreah. I'm loose today, and looking back from what I've been tracking, it seems that I tend to have a bout of "bad stomach" a few days-one day before my period starts. Yesterday I had some "hot face" episodes too out of the blue, so something seems to go on hormonally. And, yes, eveything in that area gets extra irritated when this happens. I keep using my greasy antibacteral cream for the moment, because it does seem to soothe and heal the area.
Pages: 1 [2]