Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Rash on inner thighs  (Read 1629 times)

margaret

Rash on inner thighs
« on: March 09, 2016, 01:44:28 PM »

Hi Ladies,

I seem to have an on going problem with a rash on my inner thighs, it started along with my night sweats, my legs would be running with sweat, I've tried everything to get rid of it but it's not moving, the doctor told me get a tube of Canesten cream which has taken the itch out of it but I constantly have two red patches there, I've tried E 45 cream, Aloe Vera cream, baby powder, I'm at a loss about what to do.

Margaret ::)

countrybumpkin

Re: Rash on inner thighs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 04:06:59 PM »

How long have you been using the caneston cream as this should be used for at least 2 weeks after the rash has gone.  Its perfectly safe to use it for up to a month.

This may be of interest to you, I tried to use aluminium free anti persperant, I went over to the crystal sticks but within a few weeks i had awful fungal infection under in my left armpit, I used the cream as told to and it cleared up but every month it would come back.  Eventually I read a Dr article saying that anyone with persistant fungal infections in the skin should use an aluminium anti persperant in that area and it will totally stop the fungal infections so I went back to my unscented mum roll on and that was the end of the fungal infections.

This dr recommended women can use the anti persperant anywhere where the skin gets hot and soggy and it will stop any fungal infections.

Might be worth a try with something like mum unscented???