Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Pile Panic!  (Read 35880 times)

Rebelyell

Re: Pile Panic!
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2015, 08:26:15 PM »

Meanwhile, back on the pile thread...

Think it is finally shrinking!   

Going to have a beer to celebrate!  Whoopee!

Keep the wine talk coming!

honeybun

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2015, 08:56:12 PM »

To sit in or to drink.....I'm not sure anymore to be honest  ;D

Good that you are improving.

Now will we tell you we told you so now or later  ;)

I'm really pleased for you.

Honeybun
X

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2015, 09:36:35 AM »

Question. Has somebody ever experienced a "vibrating" rectum? I know it's a weird question, but I get that from time to time. Not painful but odd. Quick googling says that the most common reason would be piles.

Another question. Tea tree bath - is that only good for external problems?

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2015, 12:29:16 PM »

Sounds like it could be a nerve. :-\

Bloodvessel pressing on nerve maybe?

losttheplot

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2015, 03:25:35 PM »

I often wonder how much of my symptoms are truly physical, and how much of it is in my head.

For instance, I often feel as if something is "stuck" a little bit in (feels kind of like when you have underwear that ride up your butt...). I don't know if I really have something there, if I'm swollen, or if it's just something I'm noticing because I'm so focused on it. Like I said before, two doctors have looked and didn't find anything dramatically wrong... But still it bothers me on and off. Some days I might have a slight pain on one side (the side where the hemmoroidh was found) and some days I might have some itching. Anyone else who can relate?

I guess I'll have to go for that big glass of wine... ;)

Yes I can! I'm having the same problem at the moment...2 doctors, 2 different creams, and i'm still in pain & itching. And I don't drink ....:( 

Winterose

« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2015, 06:55:59 PM »

have been free for 3 weeks now, what a relief, but yes had all those symptoms, the pessaries with hydrocortisone sorted it this time,

« Reply #111 on: October 21, 2015, 07:21:34 AM »

I often wonder how much of my symptoms are truly physical, and how much of it is in my head.

For instance, I often feel as if something is "stuck" a little bit in (feels kind of like when you have underwear that ride up your butt...). I don't know if I really have something there, if I'm swollen, or if it's just something I'm noticing because I'm so focused on it. Like I said before, two doctors have looked and didn't find anything dramatically wrong... But still it bothers me on and off. Some days I might have a slight pain on one side (the side where the hemmoroidh was found) and some days I might have some itching. Anyone else who can relate?

I guess I'll have to go for that big glass of wine... ;)

Yes I can! I'm having the same problem at the moment...2 doctors, 2 different creams, and i'm still in pain & itching. And I don't drink ....:(

:( It's SO annoying, and hard to ignore. But at least I don't have problems sitting these days. When it was at its worst - last winter - I had a lot of pain when I was sitting. Now it's more of a nuisance. But I guess it could be super difficult to get rid off when you consider that most people have to use the bathroom at least once a day. The area is never left alone to heal for long stretches at a time...

« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2015, 07:26:37 AM »

have been free for 3 weeks now, what a relief, but yes had all those symptoms, the pessaries with hydrocortisone sorted it this time,

When my problem was horrible the suppositories were a godsend! But since then I've more and more given up creams and suppositiories because they seem to irritate more than heal...

Has anyone thried a cream called Analcare? It can be ordered, and is supposedly all natural. In other words, no harsh chemicals. I'm thinking about giving it a try!

Rebelyell

« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2015, 08:35:26 AM »

Hi folks!  Update - totally gone!  I was away for two weeks and began to forget all about it.  My digestion slowed down as my anxiety died down and then it was suddenly gone.    Not sure where!!

I think continual loose BMs after ADs caused diarrhoea was the problem.  I curse the day I ever started those tablets and am glad I am now totally off them.  They wrecked my stomach in only a couple of weeks.

Anxiety has returned this week but am trying to keep it down.    Am also considering changing my GP.  When I had bladder issues she told me it could be ovarian cancer and for piles she said it was a polyp as it hadn't gone down in a fortnight.   Both diagnoses caused me immense stress, which in turn made both problems worse!!

« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2015, 10:17:27 AM »

Good to hear :)!

Yes, I agree that you should switch GP!

losttheplot

« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2015, 03:43:10 PM »

When my problem was horrible the suppositories were a godsend! But since then I've more and more given up creams and suppositiories because they seem to irritate more than heal...

I totally agree. I had Cansten HC cream for 2 weeks after a day or two of Dakarin cream that irritated me (first gp thought my problem was thrush) then something called (sounds like) Sherryproct. I now leaving things to settle cream-free ...in hope.

« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2015, 04:43:47 PM »

I've had sheriproct too. Believe it or not, that one was milder than the first one I tried. But I would really like something chemical-free and just soothing and moistureizing.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]