Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Pile Panic!  (Read 35862 times)

honeybun

Re: Pile Panic!
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2015, 08:55:45 AM »

I wouldn't be pushing them inside to be honest. You get applicators you can put cream in for internal ones.

I think there is going to be a run on frozen peas in the shops soon  ;D

Just don't get them mixed up with the ones that are going on the plate ladies  :o

Honeyb
x

Rebelyell

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2015, 09:08:21 AM »

Oh dear I didn't mean actually inside... I meant directly onto outside the problem are rather than just sitting on ice!

I don't think I'll eat peas for a long while!!

honeybun

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2015, 09:40:48 AM »

Sorry, I know it's anything but funny.....but  ;D

We could be farting peas.....

Oh I so need to grow up this morning  ;D

Honeyb
x

babyjane

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2015, 10:21:04 AM »

What are you lot like  ::)  just wrap the pad or the pack of peas (small packs are best) in a thin tea towel or similar and hold it in your bum crack against the haemorrhoid/s (will only work for external piles). 

Cassie

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2015, 12:27:32 PM »

Thx Rebelyell still not sure I understand, I also suffer thats why am enquiring, do you mould the frozen bag to the area or do you remove the peas and pack them around the piles, I bet this is causing some snorts...sorry to be dim, its a first for me but will try whatever works :)

Galadriel

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 02:02:03 PM »

OMG! HB :o  ;D

I was catching up with this thread sneaky-like at work and part laughed, part snorked out loud (best description of the sound I emitted). I tell you I got some funny looks!! :rofl:

I was thinking what veg to serve up with tonight's tea and it's definitely going to be peas in honour of this thread  ;D

I don't think I've ever laughed so much over something that is a total pain in the....

Galadriel x

honeybun

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2015, 02:11:59 PM »

Your family will wonder what you are laughing at as you dish up  ;D

We did have a hilarious conversation on piles years ago on the forum. If I remember there was talk of ice cube moulding.  ;D

You have to laugh though....helps most things.

Honeybun
X

Galadriel

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2015, 02:32:12 PM »

I've been feeling really grumpy and snappy with the world so far this week but this has been such a tonic - just what I needed to get rid of the grumps. I'll let you know how tea goes later  ;)

Galadriel (pea fan and grape sufferer) x

Galadriel

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 06:22:27 PM »

I'm pleased to report the peas went down a treat and the family think I've had such a tough day at work which would explain the giggling and smirking :lol:

Galadriel x

Rebelyell

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2015, 11:12:39 AM »

Hi pile panickers!    Am able to report significant improvement - no real discomfort anymore [apart from the obvious suppository twice a day routine, which has its own issues and discomforts which really don't need to be shared].    Have managed to hold back the tide of a major health anxiety episode around all types of bowel disorders, so that's good.    Still 'icing' in the evenings and putting feet up.   Real benefit is having an excuse not to return to the gym this morning - will stick to yoga for a while and just hope that my downward dog doesn't cause a grape style relapse...

This aging lark totally sucks.   Wrapped in suitable outer garments I look pretty good, I think.  But my god, start peeling back the layers and you can see a road map going all the way back to my [very] misspent youth.    Thighs still flabby as never went to gym after 1st child and didn't take up yoga until it was too late, shins covered in white patches due to early intensive sunbathing, face similarly affected by sun but dark patches, hair dry through years of bleaching, eyebrows very interesting shape due to mega plucking in teens, feet covered in high-heel induced corns and scars from blisters, etc.   Thank the lord I can't actually see the effects of cake, fags and alcohol on my insides!

It has just hit me = isn't it wonderful that the answer to all the issues in the above paragraph appears to be shopping to keep those outer garments looking their best? :D

Rebelyell

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2015, 06:32:16 PM »

How long before they actually go, or stop popping out? The piles that is, not the peas...

And what should I use after seven days of anisotropic with hydrocortisone?

honeybun

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2015, 06:44:22 PM »

Make sure anyone behind you in the downward dog has suitable body armour   ;D

Your description could be me. I scrub up well but it's all carefully hidden away. I said to hubby the other night in bed, it's so nice to just let things flop as they are released from the confines of pull it in and push it up stuff. He said that was the sexiest thing I had said to him in years.... ::) I hope he was being sarcastic.

Piles unfortunately come and go and then come back again. The trigger for me is a very long day on my feet. A bath usually helps with a little Tea Tree Oil.
You can use Anusol for ever really, so after your days on the stronger stuff you could use that. Personally I would use the strong stuff for longer than a week just to get them well under control.

Honeybun
X

Rebelyell

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2015, 07:00:04 PM »

Thanks Honeybun, much appreciated.  X

honeybun

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2015, 07:26:34 PM »

I know how to tempt my man   ;D ;D

I, however have resisted talking about my piles....well for now anyway  ::)

Honeybun
X

babyjane

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2015, 08:48:20 AM »

I used to use steroid cream and suppositories and was advised by my lovely lady GP to use them for up to 2 weeks but then to use a non steroidal for at least 4 weeks before using the steroidal again.  It is because the steroid creams can, over time, cause thinning of the skin and that brings more difficulties. (Steroidal has hydrocortisone and 'H' in the name)

So far this has worked for me  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8