Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51

Author Topic: Who is still up?  (Read 130007 times)

Joaniepat

Re: Who is still up?
« Reply #690 on: October 04, 2018, 07:37:19 PM »

Jillydoll, the new bed is fine thanks, it was just that first night. I'm a real wimp about sleeping in strange rooms, beds etc!
You'll sleep better after that cottage pie, real comfort food!
JP xxx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #691 on: October 04, 2018, 09:35:08 PM »

Thanx Joaniepat.
Hope so anyway, I'm feeling tired now....don't know where all the energy has
come from today, must be the Sandrena... :)

Glad your beds ok, I'm the same with a new bed though, takes me a couple nights to get used to it, when we had ours about 4 years ago, I was scared to turn over in case I fell out, it was so high compared to the last one.....lol.  ::)

Sleep well,

Jd xx

Joaniepat, you must think I'm mad!  I've just read back, you've had your new mattress now a couple months!  ;D ;D
Sorry, I'd read it earlier but didn't look at the date.......see what lack of sleep does to you!   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:39:02 PM by jillydoll »

Joaniepat

« Reply #692 on: October 04, 2018, 10:06:40 PM »

Not to worry jd!! I've got one of those very high beds now, perhaps that was what put me off it the first night, scared I would probably break a hip if I fell out  ::)

You could be right about the Sandrena giving extra energy. Since switching to that from Oestrogel I seem to have a bit more get up and go. Hope it lasts!

Sleep well,
JP xxx

Freckles1971

« Reply #693 on: October 04, 2018, 11:06:53 PM »

Still awake here. Worrying about getting my blood test results on Friday,and wondering when the bruise on my arm will go away! (Bruise is from getting blood drawn on Monday. My veins don't play nice when it comes to getting blood drawn.)  :'(

Taz2

« Reply #694 on: October 04, 2018, 11:11:29 PM »

Don't those type of bruises last a long time?? Hope your results are good. I've not even thought of going to bed yet but will try to get sleepy soon as the alarm is set for 6.

I wish a peaceful night's sleep for everyone.

Taz x

Freckles1971

« Reply #695 on: October 04, 2018, 11:15:29 PM »

Don't those type of bruises last a long time?? Hope your results are good. I've not even thought of going to bed yet but will try to get sleepy soon as the alarm is set for 6.

I wish a peaceful night's sleep for everyone.

Taz x

Yeah they do last ages! The nurse had to poke around with the needle in my arm to get it right. I have been yawning but not sleepy at all. Might as well get the other halfs lunch done then think about sleep.

Have a good night and a good sleep. 8)

Taz2

« Reply #696 on: October 04, 2018, 11:44:29 PM »

You too.

Taz  :hug:

Joaniepat

« Reply #697 on: December 03, 2018, 05:10:07 PM »

Bumped for those who are up in the small hours.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #698 on: December 05, 2018, 08:06:45 PM »

Bounced.  Maybe get this 'stuck' rather than opening a new thread ?

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #699 on: December 06, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »

Agree 😘

Taz2

« Reply #700 on: December 07, 2018, 12:42:48 AM »

Me! Just going to bed but not tired. Work tomorrow though so can't stay up all night.

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #701 on: December 07, 2018, 01:07:31 PM »

I have slept eventually for a few nights.  Take time getting to sleep but once gone ...........  ;)

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #702 on: December 07, 2018, 02:21:08 PM »

This info may be of value ladies it certainly works for me.
Proteins from the food we eat are the building blocks of tryptophan which is why the best bedtime snack is one that contains both a carbohydrate and protein such as toast and peanut butter.cereal with milk.or cheese and crackers.out of them all is say the safest bet and one that def works for me is the peanut butter on toast or on crackers.It really improved my sleep quality.
Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone that can help regulate sleeplessness.give it a try ladies I highly recommend.
Another good tip for you is write down on a piece of paper or a little notebook each night three things to be grateful for today
1) ask yourself what have you done today to make someone else happy could be as simple as saying hello smiling at a stranger or holding a door open.
2)ask yourself what has someone done today to make you happy.maybe partner or child brought you a cuppa or told you they loved you.
3)what have YOU learned today.could be something you've read could be something someone told you could be from watching a tv programme.
Make sure you write it down every single night b4 going to sleep. this is based on science or positive psychology.Studies found that after a week of doing this every single night depression levels actually lowered.give it a shot it can only help I know it helps me.DD😘

CLKD

« Reply #703 on: December 07, 2018, 02:48:45 PM »

I had a tea cake in bed last night.  Maybe that helped? 

Droopeydrawers

« Reply #704 on: December 07, 2018, 03:00:12 PM »

Only you will know the answer to that or are you being flippant.?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51