Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Inverted nipple sort of  (Read 75874 times)

babypink2807

Re: Inverted nipple sort of
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 07:20:39 PM »

I don't hear from my son at all. I'm in a pickle as to what to do about the bike test its paid for and booked. Somehow I need to focus my head as I'm dipping in and out of worry then ok. Head spinning and just blergh

honeybun

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 07:23:51 PM »

I'm sure if you call then you can reschedule your bike test. They will be understanding.

It's a real shame about your son. This might be an opportunity to re establish contact as I'm sure he would want to be there for you.

Let us know how it all goes.

Honeyb
X

Ju Ju

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 03:50:19 PM »

How are you, Blossom?

babypink2807

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »

I'm just back from the hospital. 3x mammograms 2 x ultra sounds and ) x biopsies taken I'm sore and tired. Get results next week

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2015, 03:32:55 PM »

Now the waiting begins  ::) - the scans have to be 'read' and reported on.  Do you get the results directly?

Have a cuppa!

babypink2807

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2015, 07:11:02 PM »

Initial feedback from the Doctor and the consultant is they are not overly concerned based on that scans and mammogram taken today. They believe I have dense tissue in my breasts they took biopsies so results next week

The consultant did say I do have "lumpy" breasts which I knew anyway but my GP who I have never seen before I think was and rightly so just making sure all was or is ok

Galadriel

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2015, 09:09:26 PM »

Hi Blossom22,

I go to Leeds to have my boobs looked after too.
The team are great. I also have lumpy boobs, mostly due to spectacular cysts. Don't you just love mammo's and biopsies :o
Take special care of yourself - I found my boobs quite painful after all the poking and prodding, so keep some painkillers handy.

Gentle hugs

Galadriel x

babypink2807

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2015, 07:13:44 AM »

I've got a lovely bruise this morning, still quite sore too, so taking the day off. Not a nice experience but it's done now and Leeds were really good, no messing about, yes I was there four hours but they were very efficient and lovely staff

Ju Ju

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »

I remember years back, probably early 90s, I was back and forth every month for scans. They didn't seem to know what they were looking at and ultra sound scans were nowhere as sophisticated as they are now. They eventually decided it was 'changed breast tissue', but not cancerous. I've had a more serious scare a few years later, where I got the impression the consultant was convinced it was cancer from the mammogram, until he did the needle biopsy. He said with relief that he was 99% sure it didn't feel like a cancerous lump. He was right, but it was a worrying time.

I hope all is fine, but like many of us, empathise with how you are feeling.

babypink2807

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 06:28:47 PM »

All

I have been for my results of the biopsy and it is cancer.  Don't know what else to say

honeybun

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 06:33:03 PM »

:hug:

So sorry to hear your news. Have they given you any indication of what happens next.
I cope much better if I have all the facts.

They are a few in the forum that have had this and are doing fine. The survivor rate is really really good these days.
When does your treatement start.

Keep posting , plenty of support for you here.

Honeybun
X

babypink2807

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 07:04:14 PM »

There phoning me Thursday to discuss options available, they mentioned surgery and also asked if I was on Warfarin which I am

Head not quite taking everything in

honeybun

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 07:14:29 PM »

Not really surprised when you thought you were clear.

Have you someone you can take to your appointement with you. You sometimes need someone to listen for you.

Maybe start a new topic in case this gets missed.

Honeybun
X

Taz2

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 07:30:08 PM »

Sorry to hear this blossom but hopefully you have caught it early. They should have told you which type of cancer you have. It's also very remiss of them to only offer you a telephone consultation on Thursday - you should have been booked into the breast care clinic where there will be a team of staff waiting to explain things to you. As honeybun says it would be helpful to have someone with you on Thursday.

Taz x

Ju Ju

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 07:57:59 PM »

:bighug: I'm so sorry, Blossom. I hope you have support at home. Other forum people will be along soon, I hope, as they will know how they felt in your position and can be part of your support system if that's what you want. Love Ju Ju
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16