Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Raspberries and roses  (Read 6710 times)

babyjane

Raspberries and roses
« on: July 07, 2015, 04:14:26 PM »

Who would you like to give roses to today and who do you want to blow a raspberry at?

I would like to give roses to the phlebotomist at the blood taking clinic for going the extra mile  :thankyou:

I would like to blow a raspberry at my neighbour   :na:

Ju Ju

Re: Raspberries and roses
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:44:17 PM »

Well I would love to be able to give my Mum a punnet of raspberries and dollops of cream for her 88th birthday meal this month, but she can no longer eat them.  :(

The kind of raspberries you are talking about......let me think......the driver following me into town rather aggressively and far too close as I was keeping to the speed limit. Mind you, as I was alone I did let out a few expletives! And I put up a finger as he overtook coming up to a junction. He didn't see, but it made me feel better! And to think some people think I am calm and well behaved.  ;D

A bunch of roses each to the kind consultant and the lovely nurse who encouraged me to hold on to her hands as tightly as I needed during a painful procedure yesterday.  :tulips2:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 06:48:28 PM »

Good thread - off to pick home grown raspberries  ;) which will be eaten by me and blown at anyone driving on a mobile phone

Roses - picked from the garden for DH

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 12:10:21 PM »

Go on then Sparkle, blow away  ;D