Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Good Evening  (Read 4608 times)

Carolyn

Re: Good Evening
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 08:48:56 PM »

Hi "Hugs" :welcomemm: from me too.

Do tell us a bit more about yourself and where you are in menopause! What sort of tips are you looking for and what would you like help with?

Hurdity x

PS I don't need a hug!

Hi Hurdity

Well for the last 2 years I have had irregular periods, nothing too much and nothing I couldn't handle. 

For as long as I can remember I could almost set my watch to when the time of the month came so even though they were becoming more and more irregular this was all still a little out of character for me, but nothing that I couldn't handle.

2 weeks ago and yes only 2 weeks ago it all changed, I realised that it had been 6 weeks and I felt very, very strange.  Since that weekend, not only have I not slept I have had hot flushes, my mouth is dry, I have a pain down the side of my face, I feel weepy and cry at the slightest thing & my weight has just gone through the roof.

Even though my issues are not exactly serious compared to some other ladies on here, but I do feel rotten.

So Hurdity that's me and this horrible thing that is sticking with me

Out of curiosity how long does this go on for - or is it 'how long is a piece of string'

Oi - everyone needs a hug x

What about you Hurdity how's things with you?

:bighug:
Pages: 1 [2]