Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: dreams  (Read 39088 times)

Vieja Bruja

Re: dreams
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2018, 02:01:09 PM »

I dreamt that I was on a hospital bed waiting for a bus (I can't remember the last time I caught a bus) and I was desperate for the loo but didn't want to miss the bus so I just did a poo and a pee in the bed, got off it, scrunched up the paper roll and put it in the bin and carried on as 'normal'

I dream about toilets every single night but this is the first time I have dreamt that I soiled a bed !

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2018, 02:48:19 PM »

When I dream about finding a loo it takes many weaves: usually involves trying to find a hedge, a quiet field or a loo without a door on it: then someone wanders alone as I bob down  >:(.  Means my bladder is full so WAKE UP!

Last night we owned a Hotel with Staff and a Manager.  There was a people carrier involved and I was left behind somehow, but DH was in the vehicle.  But he never seemed to miss me  :'( .......... I kept thinking that the bus would turn around to look for me, after all there was a spare seat! which should have had my bum on it  :-\

NorthArm

« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2018, 11:00:54 PM »

I have those loo dreams too - there's always loads of people around, or the door is broken / missing or the toilet is broken or backed up!! And yes, my bladder is painfully full when I wake up!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2019, 01:26:13 PM »

Bumped
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]