Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: sertraline  (Read 10575 times)

legojayne

Re: sertraline
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »

Hi Sue23
I have been on sertraline for years. I started on 50mg for about 10 years. I am now on 100mg and they do help although I wish there was something you could take when needed instead of having to take them everyday regardless. My family say my personality has changed since I have been on them.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 07:34:36 PM »

If you are hungry, do you not eat …….  :-\ if you are tired, you go to bed …….. so why not take medication if your brain requires support?  I fought against ADs and lost many years ………… of up and down depression.  Anxiety has ruined parts of my Life.  Now I am on medication I am much better  ;)

sue23

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 09:31:29 PM »

I am on day 6 and have started to have slight breast enlargement, I have looked at forums and a lot seem to have this,  :( I do not want to get any bigger as I am a 38dd already.

Taz2

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 07:57:53 AM »

Hi sue - I think that as you've only taken it for six days then the probability of it being the Sertraline is quite unlikely and you do have to look at the benefits which may  make it worth a small increase in breast size. I think the breast enlargement is experienced by around one in ten thousand people who use it and a lot of these are men.

Do you still have a cycle? Could it be that you are gearing up for a period?

Taz x
Pages: 1 [2]