Menopause Discussion > Personal Experiences

Nose really itchy

(1/2) > >>

angelindskiexx:
Does anyone get an itchy nose?  Every now and then I'll get these horrible feelings of numbness around my face and the back of my head plus an itchy nose.  Does anyone else have these weird sensations?  I haven't been doing great lately -- very tired and aching all over plus feeling quite depressed. 

Any replies will be gratefully received.

Thanks

Jess

libby1:
Hi Jess

I've had the numb, tingly face thing (feels a bit like sunburn) but not the itchy nose. Maybe it's an allergy thing?

Libby
x

angelindskiexx:
Hi Libby,
I'm not sure if it's an allergy.  If I was having that symptom alone I would probably think the same.  I'm just having this weird head feeling like I have a tight headband on. I have a few twitches in my lip too --  sets off my anxiety which doesn't make things better. I dunno, I seem to be always suffering with something.....  I'm just fed up with it all.

Thanks for posting - so thankful that you did :)

honeybun:
Can't really help but wanted to send you a  :hug:

There are a lot of weird and wonderful meno symptoms and this is probably one of them.

My mum used to say if you had an itchy nose you were going to get a surprise  ::)

Honeyb
x

angelindskiexx:
Awe, thanks for the hug Honey - Strangely enough the itchiness has gone away now AND so has the weird head thing! I don't feel so anxious anymore either, except a littleon edge.  I just have a slight headache, probably from the stress of not knowing what else is going to pop up!   :o   My mum used to say the same thing about surprises and itchy noses!  Got to love our mums.  ::)

:thankyou:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version