Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Omeprazole  (Read 10600 times)

honeybun

Re: Omeprazole
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 04:25:04 PM »

What germs CLKD....hope you and hubby don't share  ;D

Honeyb
X

Rowan

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 04:25:38 PM »

I have just bough a Universal UV Vac Attachment Beds, Furniture, Carpets and Upholstery that gets rid of dust mites, pet hairs and other creepies.

It vibrated and shakes the dust mites out.

Sorry its so big and sorry I have hijacked your thread HB.

I will remove it if you want me too, can't find a smaller pic.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 04:29:52 PM »

Vibrates - not back into the carpet though  ;D

What other creepies do you have to put up with ……… [reminds me of A Place in Sun - Home or Away]  ;)

DH gets the nozzle into the furniture and does the mattress - I remove sheets for washing and he 'does' …….

There is an advert on this week that tells us to visit the GP if we have constant 'heartburn' symptoms - firstly, get the appt.? ……… do 'they' not know how difficult that can be  >:( - certain food stuffs cause heartburn and if I take my meds too late then it starts and I can't lay down until the Rennies begin to work - hiatus hernia is 'common' in ladies of our age too  ::) ……….

honeybun

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 04:31:22 PM »

Don't be silly SL. I love the way we ramble off and then come back.

Does the thingy fit all hoovers and where did you get it.?

Honeyb
X

Millykin

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 04:44:57 PM »

I've got the dyson ball thing, I bought the allergy accessory kit for it and it has something similar to the attachment you got SL. Very good for beds. You see all the white powder ( probably shedded skin) in the clear Hoover thing! X

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 04:50:06 PM »

Wouldn't have a Dyson as a Gift! tried 2, gave them away  ::)

Millykin

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 04:52:30 PM »

Well I may have to agree CLKD, had an upright years ago brilliant! The ball thing not so good x

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 04:56:09 PM »

Our 2 are 'up-right'  ;)

Rowan

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 04:57:18 PM »

Here's the description, batteries were included with mine and it is an universal head and fits all vacuums.

You know where I got it HB from out favourite online store for 19.99

Over time our homes can become a breeding ground for dust mites and bed bugs that can leave behind allergens that leave you feeling tired and congested.
•Thankfully, our incredible UV vacuum attachment will sterilise and eradicate dust mites and kill harmful bacteria without the use of harmful chemicals.
•So simple to use, just attach to your vacuum cleaner hose (universal adaptor supplied) and the rotating base will shake the bed bugs, dirt and germs loose, zap them with ultraviolet light to sterilise and then uses the suction of your vacuum to remove the debris.
•Ideal for once a month treatment on mattresses, carpets and upholstery, the vac attachment will fit to virtually any conventional non-upright vacuum with a 3.5cm diameter connection.
•Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not supplied - available to purchase separately)

CLKD

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 05:03:31 PM »

:-\ 'harmful bacteria' ? leaves the good bacteria behind  :-\  [advertising jargon again]

It's the pooh that causes the problems - dust mites graze on our shed skin then pooh  ;D - apparently!  Don't have bed bugs fortunately.  We had pets : fleas + pooh = sneezing  ;D …….. anything that moves the critters around and away has my Vote but maybe forget the jargon  ;)

Of course, the thingy has to be used in order for it to work, maybe that's the important part that they miss out  :D - I am so pleased that I don't have to hoover daily in order to keep symptoms at bay!

Rowan

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 05:15:03 PM »

CLKD you are being picky today  ::)  ;D It has very good reviews and people, even men have found it  helps. I don't see any jargon.

Once  a week is OK, I change sheets weekly so do beds then.

Anything that helps with the misery of allergies and asthma.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:18:23 PM by silverlady »

CLKD

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 06:35:33 PM »

Advertising jargon:     "•  Thankfully, our incredible UV vacuum attachment will sterilise and eradicate dust mites and kill harmful bacteria without the use of harmful chemicals ……… "

'kill harmful bacteria' - how can a machine differentiate between useful and harmful  :-\ yep I'm picky if I think I'm being misled!

I've earn too much this evening  :-\ ………. hopefully it won't turn into indigestion!
Pages: 1 [2]