Menopause Discussion > Other Health Discussion

Chillow

(1/2) > >>

Joyce:
Well last night my legs were driving me insane, too hot, too restless.  After tiger mentioning about chillows recently, I dug mine out & refilled them, thinking if I had  night flushes again they would be handy. However, touch wood, not needed for night time flushes. So stuck one under my legs. Oh the relief!  Turned on my side & stuck it between my legs & nodded off. Ok not sexiest thing I've ever done, but to heck with sexy when you're very uncomfortable.

My hot legs have become worse since cutting back on HRT. But hey if a chillow works, I'm not complaining.

honeybun:
Oh that sounds great. It's my feet that are on fire these nights. I am sure they glow in the dark. And then they start to itch.
Never thought of a chillow. Not sure what hubby would think as he has really really cold feet due to his diabetes. He warms up on me  ::)

Honeyb
x

mazzy:
I know exactly how you feel Cubagirl.  I might try a chillow for my restless legs.  Why do they always start at night just when you need sleep?

I have tried spraying my legs with a  cool spray but it doesn't always work.  My legs are in and out of the bed clothers all night, then I get cold. It drives me up the wall.

Hope your chillow keeps working for you.

Mazzy x

CLKD:
Restless legs syndrome can be eased by Nurofen, several bananas daily or can be a lack of magnesium

honeybun:
I can't take nurofen and bananas make me feel sick so I just just have to put up with hot feet and restless legs.  ::)

Honeyb
x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version