Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Foot pain  (Read 11442 times)

Dana

Re: Foot pain
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »

Yes, Estradot 50 and Utrogestan

meno lesley

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 09:26:06 PM »

I take one and a half pumps of estrogel and utrogestan. Am floundering around wondering whether it's hrt or just me. I have tried coming off hrt but felt like I was going mad.

Lesley x

Dana

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 11:27:38 PM »

In my case I don't think it's HRT because I've been on that for a couple of years now, and this foot problem has only presented itself in about the last 6 months. I do need to lose some weight, so I'm wondering if that could be part of the problem. It's not overly debilitating though. I can still go walking most mornings without too many problems. The main problem for me is when I start walking after sitting for a while.

When the pain was in my left ankle I told the doctor and she didn't seem that interested, so I haven't mentioned the switch over to my right foot yet. Hopefully it might just disappear one day, like it did in my left foot.

LilFeather

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 03:04:41 PM »

Well, OK then.  Got the inserts for my shoes and had a little relief the first couple days of using them, then right back to the same ol' painful deal.  No difference at all whether or not I use the inserts at this point.

Dana- your experience with your feet sounds similar to mine, though I am not using HRT.  Left foot pain disappeared for a couple months but now is back full-force.  Hate walking like I was 30 years older than I am!

Dana

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 06:16:04 AM »

Rather surprisingly, the pain in my right foot seems a bit better lately. Maybe it's time for it to do it's disappearing act, and show up somewhere else. Interestingly, the knuckle on my middle finger on my right hand has been sore now for about a week.........  ???
Pages: 1 [2]