Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oh, no! and Aaargh...why?  (Read 9405 times)

Limpy

Re: Oh, no! and Aaargh...why?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 04:39:25 PM »

Hope they help you.
Remember, it may take a little while before you feel any improvement, so hang in there!

bev567901

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »

Brilliant news really pleased for you Bev x

Hurdity

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 05:31:38 PM »

Great news Aethelede - and hope you feel the benefit soon!

Hurdity x

Dancinggirl

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 06:58:19 PM »

Delighted to hear you had a positive experience - this is good for the future as well.
Hope patches work well for you and you feel better really soon.
Dg x

Aethelede

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »

Thanks all, fingers crossed!

Bev, has your doctor said why you can't have HRT? (Sorry if it's on another thread and I've missed it).

bev567901

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 08:47:06 PM »

My bloods are not showing anything but I have another test next week, everyone here says to go on symptoms not bloods so if they do not show anything again I am going armed with lots of stuff from here & little bits I have bookmarked here & there.  I am nearly 51 not too young or anything its classic, if anything I am a late starter of peri. I know 100% its hormones but I had a blip of anxiety in the 90's so think I am labelled now but this is way different to then. I have had an amazing few years up to this Sping with starting my own business from nothing when the youngest kids went to school, they are 8 & 9 so I have a huge responsibility to them & have to get better. I haven't worked since August & my husband is doing school runs & shopping so its starting to really affect us financially as he is only able to work 9-3pm. I am such a happy positive person normally, I want the old me back asap  ;D

Aethelede

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »

I hope it works out next time Bev and you get something to help.
Starting your own business is a brilliant thing to do. I can understand why you just want to feel normal and get back to doing that and bringing up your family. I think all most of us want is to be able to work if we need to and get on with our lives without these awful, unpredictable symptoms.

Will keep fingers crossed for you :).

Maggies

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 04:16:46 PM »

Hey lovely

Do surgery have any nurse practioners? they can be valuable in understanding women's health and give you sounder advice dare I say that a guy.....

See what happens

Hugs Lyn :)

Aethelede

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »

Hi Lyn and thanks :)

I saw one of the male doctors at the surgery in the end and he was really lovely, so as usual I was worrying for nothing.

I started patches a few days ago and looking forward to improvements soon! Really hoping for a good night's sleep as at the moment I am waking up regularly every night with flushes. If this is the only improvement I will be happy as the lack of sleep impacts on everything.
Pages: 1 [2]