Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: chicken that refused to cook  (Read 4799 times)

alexia

chicken that refused to cook
« on: October 28, 2013, 06:46:44 PM »

Before I went out to feed my livestock today I thought that I would put a chicken in the oven to cook ready for dinner. All that I would have to do on my return, was cook the veg!  Nice early dinner I thought . I returned to the house 1 hour later, The oven was in darkness. I rushed over to check the chicken, opened the oven door and to my horror! a raw chicken! How could this be? was it just another mystery like the dishwasher that turned itself on! or the rice that I left soaking only to find on my return from the office, had cooked itself perfectly!  ;D. After doing several rounds of the kitchen thinking that I had gone totally mad!. I called my 11yr old son that was playing on his computer. "Alex ! do you know why the oven is not on?" . His reply, "yes! I turned it off because you were not in to keep an eye on it" I didn't know whether to laugh or  :'(. MIGHT I ADD HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RICE AND DISHWASHER. lol   

bev567901

Re: chicken that refused to cook
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 07:16:52 PM »

Alexia that made me laugh! I lost a new pack of panty liners & they turned up in my 9 yr old daughters swimming kit at school, luckily she didn't tell her teacher or anyone. My 8 yr old son had a school trip to the zoo last week & he was complaining his new wellington boots didn't feel right, its just a normal boy thing I thought until my daughter pointed out he had two left feet that I had bought. I couldn't see it myself at all.  Its horrible thinking you are going gaga but hopefully we will laugh about all the new things we are going to do very soon when this is all over. I hate doing things like this. B x