General Discussion > This 'n' That

lingerie

(1/4) > >>

clio:
Can I ask you ladies something about lingerie!! Is it important yo wear the full bridal lingerie when I get married??  :-\ or am I just penny pinching?  ::)

honeybun:
Well no one sees it but it would be nice to have something pretty.
You don't have to break the bank as there are loads of shops with mid priced things.

As long as you feel special....and comfortable....on your big day that's what counts.

I could not even consider these basque type things.....God I sound old.....Just too uncomfortable.

What did you have in mind.

Honeyb
X

Elena:
Basques are lovely.  You can get comfy ones :)

Wear whatever you feel best in Clio.  It's your wedding.

honeybun:
Comfy I can do...  ;D

What is your outfit like Clio.....I love a wedding.

Honeyb
X

Firewalker50:
That's an interesting and topical question Clio.
My daughter has just chosen her wedding dress.  it has a boned corset top built in.
She asked me if she could still wear basque still underwear.  She felt she would be under-dressed if she did not wear a bra (it has built in).  I said she should wear what made her feel pretty, sexy and comfortable and there was a range of softer styles and less structured underwear that was still just as lovely.

What would you like to wear Clio and are there a few different versions of various strength/comfort?
I think it is good to be 'you' on your wedding day and to make yourself feel as pretty and confident as you can, whatever underwear it is.

Could you perhaps go shopping and try on a few pieces to see how you feel in them?   Do you have your dress home?  Could you take a few home, try them on with the dress and return them?

I suggested my daughter does that when she gets her dress.

I am excited for your wedding Clio  :clapping:

Fx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version