Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My MS menopause and exercise  (Read 5039 times)

Rowan

Re: My MS menopause and exercise
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 08:59:55 AM »

Limpy I have had a hysterectomy but kept my ovaries, so that gives me leeway to take estrogen in the way that suits me, and as I have never had very bad symptoms of menopause, I use a maintenance dose to support bones etc.

Limpy

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 10:50:43 AM »

Rowan it looks to be a good way to get the estrogen with it's benefits, without having to use progesterone with it's negative aspects

Smokey

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 12:08:47 PM »

Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying, Taz2 I have only ever had one episode of MS, which was just over 2 years ago now, im nearly back to normal except if I over do it my eye blurs a bit and feels heavy, and my r leg gets a bit heavy too.  As I've only had one episode so far no one has labelled what tpe it is until further down the line if and when I have another one, apparently 10% never have any more,if only I'm that lucky, time will tell.

I wonder if the ms fatigue was down to my body trying to recover as I did have several problems at once, mass on parathyroid,first ms attack, operation on throat to remove lump, menopause starting and under active thyroid.

Jgr I've always been a small eater until I was ill I weighed a steady 7 1/2 stone and never gained any weight.
Pages: 1 [2]