Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Worst time of the month  (Read 5759 times)

pj44

Re: Worst time of the month
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 12:57:56 PM »

i'm sure you are right suziQ but we are not in that stage yet of no periods we are in no mans land where we dont know what the xxxx is going on lol

flushtered

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 08:26:36 AM »

Day 43 and it's finally here, don't know if it was the  :bed:  ;) last night that helped it along or not!

pj44

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »

Good for you, i'm still waiting and as i am single cannot even have that to help things along ;D 

flushtered

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 05:35:07 PM »

At least you might be further along the meno journey though.  I'm wondering how long the six week apart periods will last for  :-\  but at least I don't feel like killing anyone now and so far - touch wood, don't think this one is going to be as painful as last time.  I hope you have a nice time in Isle of Wight, enjoy.

pj44

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 02:14:40 PM »

I'm still waiting.  the least said about Isle of wright the better going away with family is far far to stressful.

Taz2

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 09:25:39 AM »

Why go away at all pj if you are worried about it?

I go away on my own every year if I can afford it. It is bliss. I do what I like when I like. I eat what I like when I like. If I want company I go and chat to whoever is around in the local. If I want to be alone I walk for miles along beaches or coastal paths. It is a real battery recharger.  I try not to log on to "normal" life either.

Which family members would you go on holiday with if you don't go alone?

Taz x

pj44

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 01:17:54 PM »

Taz  i have just come back from the IOW.  I went with my 2 sons  one of there wifes and 2 grandchildren stayed in a house with them for a few days.  My daughter and her family stayed in another part of the island. it was my daughters childrens christening so we all went over as a family.  Because of the panic attacks and anxiety i have never been anywhere on my own and last year was the first time i have been away for over 15 years that to was with my daughter again also very stressfull, i have a difficult relationship with my daughter.  Words were said at the christening party and i ended up crying most of the way home back to the midlands.  I love her dearly but she treats me like dirt and i just take it as to stand up to her would mean losing my grandchildren and yes she would do it.   

I keep thinking in my head now that i have actually gone away could i do it on my own.  well me and the dog anyway, i would love too i like all the things that you like to do.  I'm grateful that my daughter took me last year  as otherwise i never would of gone and its given me some confidence.  I don't think i could drive to the seaside on my own.

Taz2

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2013, 05:44:47 PM »

Could you try a short trip closer to home to start with. Maybe a stay in a bed and breakfast or cottage for two nights?

I am the opposite of you in that I find it impossible to go away with people even my family. I am only relaxed if I am on my own - even in my own house sometimes - strange times!

Taz x
Pages: 1 [2]