Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 63 out now. (Spring issue, March 2021)

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Worst time of the month  (Read 5758 times)

flushtered

Worst time of the month
« on: January 15, 2013, 08:51:14 PM »

I so-o-o-o hate this time of the month, my period is due but will probably be late, unless it ends up being a missed one and I am so irate today I could scream.  Feel really tired and short tempered, weepy and sad  :'(  I'm having a glass of wine to calm me, but I'm flushing with it and can tell it'll be one of those nights!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - rant over.

PS. My head feels like it is going to explode  :steamed:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:55:28 PM by just me »

hot&spicy

Re: Worst time of the month
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:35:55 AM »

You are not alone - I can relate to all of the above but throw in anxiety from hell too! It's such an awful time in our lives isn't it. I have well and truly had enough!  If my bleed doesn't hurry up and start I am probably going to end up certified! Xxx

flushtered

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 03:04:55 PM »

Me too or in jail for killing someone  :'(

jax

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 05:02:02 PM »

i feel like that too...but I just HAD a bleed so no joy there .....
Jacky xx
goober gizzard brains

annieb

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »

Me TOO!! and no one cares. Just had very large glass of wine and now feel woosy as don;t often drink alcohol Defo better than I did before the wine though!!!! ;D

flushtered

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »

We care.  The wine helped me last night as did a good rant to OH who listened for a change. Bit better today, but have shooting needle like pain going through one of my boobs which are already sore  :o

pj44

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 02:09:33 PM »

I just posted on another thread so i wont repeat on here. but i am the same day 36 and still waiting can i say this but i even wear white pants in the hope i might see some blood i just want to start >:(

flushtered

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 03:16:54 PM »

Ditto pj44.

flushtered

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »

Any sign yet pj?  I'm at day 36 now and nothing.  Still had pmt and went to bed feeling really down at 9pm last night, had a great sleep for the first time in a week but still felt that sinking feeling when I woke.  However, after I'd showered and had breakfast I began to feel better, put perfume and jewellery on and even felt slightly cheerful after.  I've applied for a new job this afternoon, so gets even better.  Hoping period on way now and that's reason for improvement.

pj44

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 05:16:57 PM »

just me..   Still nothing. everyday i think it will start today i can feel it. I'm bloated and head feels so think.  the lastest i have been is 3 weeks late. I'm of to the Isle of wright next friday whats the betting it will start next week thursday and i will be flooding as its always so heavy when i am late.  What about you anything?

flushtered

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 10:46:57 AM »

Hi pj - Day 38 and nothing, feel nauseous though and keep thinking it's coming.  Hope yours does come before your time away or doesn't come at all.  x

flushtered

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 08:32:27 PM »

Day 40 and counting......virtually no sleep last night and grumpy as h*ll today.

pj44

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »

I'm still waiting to. I'm sleeping rubbish as i'm waking all the time boiling hot and then i get frezzing cold and then i get hot and so it goes on all night long.

Suzi Q

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 12:26:34 PM »

tell ya what Id swap places with you ladies still having periods and OH boy so will you
Hehehehehehe

pj44

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 12:53:52 PM »

stellajane  i'm not really sure if i want to take it there is a history of cancer in my family. but also i have a doctor who does not seem keen to give it to me, she is going through the menopause without taking hrt. 
Pages: [1] 2