Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 1448

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 1897925 times)

LilFeather

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 01:16:27 PM »

hb - reading your post made me tired!

Think I'll have another cup of coffee.  Then, maybe I'll get dressed..... ;)
Is this some kind of a joke?

Dyan

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »

Had tea,toast & marmalade in bed this morning.
Showered,washed hair.
Prepared evening meal.
Had a light lunch.
Drove my car out in the lovely sunshine,topless, ::) to see my friend for catchup,tea & biccies.
Home,walked the dog,now on here ;D

Looking forward now to my lovely meal and settling down to watch
Downton Abbey.

lady57

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2012, 04:49:32 PM »

We are also looking forward to the start of Downton Abbey.

Dyan, how brave of you to drive your car topless, I do hope there were no paparazzi lurking or you could find yourself in the newspaper  :)

Ziggy

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2012, 05:58:47 PM »

I collected the dog from boarding kennels this morning where he'd been for the last week while OH and I were in Northumberland. He was very pleased to see us. He'd obviously been a bit bored while in there as he had chewed his bedding to pieces and I've had to buy him a new duvet.
Then I went ice skating for 2.5 hours but it wasn't very good as it was really busy and the ice was horrible but it was good to see my friends there. Next stop was Tesco, not my usual store so it took ages to find what I needed.
Put the shopping away, put a load of laundry on to wash and started cooking dinner. Dinner will be ready soon and then I'll be putting my feet up in front of Downton Abbey.

ellie

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »

Got decorator coming tomorrow to do our bedroom so we have been moving things out. Also getting things together as we are going to Scarborough tomorrow for a week. It will get me away from the smell of paint  :sick02:

Joyce

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »

Drove my car out in the lovely sunshine,topless, ::)

;D ;D

littleminnie

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »

Ironing, more washing, b&q, Tk maxx, Waitrose, tidying, relations round for tea, wine, tired now.

Libby Babe

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2012, 10:02:28 PM »

We came home after taking my son to uni yesterday.  It was a long day but good to see him settled in his flat and starting to make friends with his flatmates.  I am missing him already so much.  The house feels really strange without him. :(

flushtered

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2012, 05:25:28 PM »

Last day of holiday weekend before going back to work tomorrow and have had cold and cough for most of it.   :'(  I had breakfast then a shower with vicks on walls and door again, felt like I could breathe again after it   ;D Watched some daytime tv  ::)  then went out to garden centre, we got some bulbs, compost and tomato plant feed (first year we have had a greenhouse and grown tomatoes - late crop but good) got fish and chips on way home.  OH hoovered downstairs for me and cleaned windows  :-*

Trey

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2012, 06:19:44 PM »

I got my drivers license and my car registered in the state of Arizona with a crowd of people and my walker. Huge accomplishment for me as I had been dreading it.  Great neighbor's husband drove my car.

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »

Did our breakfast. Walked the dog.  Stripped the bed and put in w/machine.  Made coffee for the chap who is re-vamping our garden.  Went to visit a friend who is very keen gardener and came home with loads of bits & bobs for garden.

Made lunch.  Checked Ebay stuff.  Went to Post Office.  Made some phonecalls re: turf for garden.  Planted some bulbs in containers.  Made tea for "garden man".    Admired garden progress.  Cooked meal for tonight. 
Will soon be watching Corrie and crocheting.
Nothing special but that was my day. :)

Taz2

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2012, 06:30:19 PM »

Penny - sounds very fulfilling - especially the bits and bobs for the garden - not that I would know what to do with them!

Trey - woo hoo - well done!!   :foryou: :foryou:

Taz x

limpy

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2012, 06:30:53 PM »

Went to see GP about getting HRT. Got a prescription for evoril (sp?) patches - not sure about details which as chemist didn't have it in stock. Hopefully get it tomorrow, and will know more then.

purplenanny

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »

Pennyfarthing that sounds great, very varied and productive

Trey - well done! You are doing well, pleased you have nice neighbours helping you

I popped in to see my sister this morning and then the other sister this afternoon! so have done nothing but chat and drink tea today!! Good therapy though

Must do some housework tomorrow - unfortunately it is waiting for me and won't go away!! ::)

Purplenanny x x

Taz2

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2012, 07:12:17 PM »

My day has been a bit non-descript. Got up at 6.15 bath, wash and then dry hair (have to wash it every day). Fed the cats. Fed the birds. Put on load of washing. Had breakfast. Woke up son and husband with cups of tea (I am so kind). Did some ironing. Hung out washing. Went to work. Came home from work. Got in washing. Fed cats. Fed birds. Made some banana bread as had some squishy bananas. Picked up son from station. Train was late. Banana bread burnt a little while I was waiting for the train. Phoned a couple of friends.  Am now cooking dinner - husband never in before 9 nowadays. Am feeling a trifle bored with life!

Taz x
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 1448