Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1448

Author Topic: What have you done today?  (Read 1897944 times)

honeybun

Re: What have you done today?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »

Atmosphere...... not the Chinese.

My son was being an arrogant ****** and causing upset and sore tongues as I had to bite mine so hard it was almost bleeding.

My daughter was the same.....

Happy days

Honeyb
x

JJ

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »

Walked and walked and walked the dog, and have just read an interesting article by Marian Keyes in the mail on line, relating to her 3 year battle with depression which mentions briefly the fact the she in peri menopause. It's worth a read .

JJ

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »

Thank you Taz, reading and posting replies my technical limit  ;)

Taz2

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2012, 08:22:08 PM »

You're welcome!

Taz x  :)

limpy

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2012, 08:26:33 PM »

Honeyb, forget what i said in the other thread about your family being the priority. Just look after your self and ignore prats, wherever they come from Limpy x

Cook

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »

Packed case for hols. DD, GC and her other half came to visit on there way to a fun day. Cleared up after they went ::) packed the car and set off. Arrived and left OH to unpack while I nipped to the supermarket. Got basics (so he can cook breakfast tomorrow  :D) returned and went for a lovely walk along the beach. Fish & chips for dinner. Watched tv and now in bed 'cos I couldn't stop yawning ..

LilFeather

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 01:53:24 AM »

Laundry.  Fresh bedding hung on the line and am looking forward to getting to sleep wrapped in it!
Have an awful lot of "stuff" from former life, and have been working toward dwindling the lot - separating into trash/keep/yard sale stuff.  Perimeno symptoms in full swing and shed many tears.......ah, well.
Is this some kind of a joke?

hot&spicy

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 09:12:30 AM »

Gosh that article by Marion Keyes was so sad and yet in some way kind of comforting. I loved her description of feeling like she had a dead arm punch to the brain. It has been two years of struggling with the peri hell for me and I defo feel like my brain has been punched. I love the fact that she has tried everything including ad's and nothing has really helped. It's about getting through the days and surviving them - god some days are just like that and then there are other days where I have glimpses of normality. Her hell hasn't disappeared overnight and that reassures me as neither has mine. I do believe it will at some point but no idea when. Anyway I know this is not what this post is about but thanks taz for putting the link up. Xxx

lady57

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 09:55:24 AM »

I have had a bath.  :)  i don't usually because it takes too long but my husband is away staying with his brother whose partner has had a family bereavement so i have time to spare today.

Joyce

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2012, 10:30:47 AM »

£$%^ nights sleep last night.  Up and showered and headed off to well known DIY store for new door bell.  I even fitted it!  Ok not much DIY involved, as only had to stick on door.  Hubby's contribution hanging the bell part on wall which took all of 10 seconds.  Housework done, washing done & out to dry.

HB my son can be a total twat sometimes!  He's 27 going on 7 I think.  I get so frustrated with him I often have to leave the room so as I don't inflict bodily harm. His dad moans about him, not realising where DS gets his personality from!  ;)  As a matter of fact it goes back to previous generation too.

Taz2

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »

It's a very interesting and thought provoking article. Maybe it should have a thread of it's own? I shall start one.

Taz x

Taz2

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2012, 10:58:57 AM »

... nothing... so far...

Taz x  :lol:

Trey

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2012, 11:07:41 AM »

Up for coffee at 3:45am.  Can't leave leg in one position too long so get up and wander, check in on MM, then try to go back to sleep.  Have TJ to snuggle with.

honeybun

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2012, 12:57:54 PM »

Up early and off to mums.

Made her salmon and potatoes and cabbage. I then cooked her dogs food for the week (best fed dog in Scotland). Chicken thighs from M&S and also six slices of minute steaks. Did mums meds for the week. Made her bed hoovered and dusted and mopped the kitchen floor. Went to the shop to get her eggs and then put her bin out.

Phew.....just a normal Sunday morning.

Now having a bit of a relax and glad to be home  :)

Honeyb
x
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1448