Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Personal Messages  (Read 50386 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Personal Messages
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2016, 11:41:57 AM »

:thankyou:

I have to remember not to respond via my own e-mail addy but to come back to the Forum  ::) - or the person doesn't receive my PMs …….

Niki

How do I start a post??
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2016, 05:37:58 AM »

Hi

I have just signed up to the forum but am at a loss as how to start a new post? I've tagged onto this one but would be grateful if someone could let me know how I start.
Many thanks

Taz2

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2016, 11:49:33 AM »

Hi Niki - welcome from me too.

Taz x  :)

Shelby64599

I have user id n password but everytime i try to log in it says not recognised
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2017, 10:25:24 PM »

I cant seem to be able to reply to ppl or ask advice  im not technically  minded but i lig in yet still says my details don't match

Taz2

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 08:01:59 AM »

Hi Shelby - you have to make a certain number of posts on the forum before you can reply to personal messages. I think it may be ten.

Taz x  :welcomemm:

pannyg

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2017, 08:29:38 AM »

Hi I'm a newbie to this lovely site. With regards to being a 'first flush' do I have to post 20 new threads or just reply to.20.posts to 'move on'. Thanks ☺

Emma

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2017, 08:35:39 AM »

New members must post 10 useful posts before being able to send PMs.
Replies to existing posts will count as well as new topics.
Posts in the 'This and That' and the 'Menopause Humour' boards don't add to your post count.

Bluebell1

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2018, 05:34:55 PM »

How do Ipost

Shadyglade

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2018, 11:49:21 AM »

Just click on the 'reply' tab at the bottom of last post and a box will appear for you to type in. When done just click post.

Daisydot

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2018, 12:39:12 PM »

If you wish to post a new topic or question go to the section you wish to post under ie personal or menopause or thisnthat click on that section and at the top you'll see a blue marker which says new topic just click on that and post away,good luck.

Charys

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2018, 08:20:15 PM »

Hiyer,

I have sent a PM but if I go to my 'sent items' list, it is showing nothing there, an empty sent item box? Is there a reason for this? I have enabled it to be 'viewed as a conversation'.

Many thanks

Emma

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2018, 12:03:57 PM »

In your Messages area, go to Change Settings and tick the checkbox for 'Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default.'

Hurdity

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2018, 05:13:31 PM »

I don't seem to get notifications by e-mail for pm's any more. I've checked my settings and it says I should and I've tried the obvious logging out of MM and back in again but to no avail. Nothing in my spam folders. Could this be the fault of my e-mail provider or is there something else I can do?

Many thanks

Emma

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2018, 11:20:54 AM »

Your ISP may be blocking email thinking it's spam since it's an automated email from a forum. You could ask them to add mail from menopausematters.co.uk to their whitelist. Anyone else with this problem could check their junkmail. If you have a Google email address then use that - they seem to have more intelligent filtering rather than just blocking whole swathes of the internet.

Emma
--

I don't seem to get notifications by e-mail for pm's any more. I've checked my settings and it says I should and I've tried the obvious logging out of MM and back in again but to no avail. Nothing in my spam folders. Could this be the fault of my e-mail provider or is there something else I can do?

Many thanks
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 11:24:47 AM by Emma »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2020, 08:03:12 PM »

Should messages sent to Members privately be shown on the Forum?  Is there anything in T&Cs to cover this situation? 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4