Forum Guide and News > Forum Guide

Personal Messages

(1/10) > >>

Sussexgirl:
I have been sent a personal message that I would like to reply to but it says that I am not allowed to send messages? Am I doing something wrong?

UPDATE BY FORUM ADMIN
New members must post 10 useful posts before being able to send PMs.
Posts in the 'This and That' and the 'Menopause Humour' boards don't add to your post count.

Emma:
New members must post 10 useful posts before being able to send PMs.
Posts in the 'This and That' and the 'Menopause Humour' boards don't add to your post count.

Emma

Firewalker50:
I notice some members have First Flush against their names and some have Member.
Some of the First Flush people have been registered for years.

Is that also linked to the number of postings they make?   I don't think I had noticed those definitions before.  Are there any other categories. 

I am just curious.

Fx

Emma:
The definitions have been there since before my time.
First Flush is now up to 100 20 posts, more than that you become a member.

The reason for the change is to prevent anti-social types registering on the forum and flooding members with spurious PMs before they can be recognised for what they are.
------------

--- Quote from: Firewalker50 on August 15, 2012, 11:03:27 AM ---I notice some members have First Flush against their names and some have Member.
Some of the First Flush people have been registered for years.

Is that also linked to the number of postings they make?   I don't think I had noticed those definitions before.  Are there any other categories. 

I am just curious.

Fx

--- End quote ---

Firewalker50:
Thanks for the explanation Emma.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version