Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Registration Problems?  (Read 20908 times)

Emma

• Administrator
Registration Problems?
« on: March 02, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »

Every day we get a flood of spammers trying to register on the forum. Because of this, new registrations must be approved by an admin.
If you have a suspect email address or username, you will be rejected.
Using a proxy server may get you banned.
If you are a genuine person and have been rejected, please email and you'll be invited to register again.

If you've not received your registration approval within a day or so, check your junk mail folder.
If you don't activate your account within a few days, your registration will be deleted and you must re-register.

If you have any problems then just email.

Emma
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 12:45:20 PM by Emma »

Joyce

Re: Registration Problems?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:21:13 PM »

:thankyou:

ariadne

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 07:34:16 PM »

Thank you for telling us  :) What a pain for you. What do spammers get out of it? I've never understood.

ariadne xx

Ruby W

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 11:32:05 AM »

Hello Emma

Just a small thing.  Can I change my user name as I mis-typed it.

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 11:39:37 AM »

Just go into your profile & change it there. It's worked for me in the past.

Edinbetty

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 03:20:09 PM »

Hi I am using an iPad And I can't seem to see where I post a message . I registered back in the summer but I'm still sitting here looking at my pack of HRT and not taken it yet as I feel worried.
I would like to post a message but I just can't fathom how to do it? I must be missing something can you help ?
Edinb....

Hurdity

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 07:53:45 PM »

You've worked it out!  Well done :)

Will answer on your other thread....

Hurdity x

Edinbetty

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 10:34:43 PM »

Thank you , I did work it out but really wasn't sure as I am not not computer savy. Sorry to be so wet! I just felt very stupid as I could not seem to work out how to send a message. Anyway, I made the first step.if I may ask you some questions about utrogesan 100 tomorrow that would be really helpful .
Many thanks
EB

Hurdity

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 08:09:18 AM »

HI Edinbetty - I did actually give a long reply late last night in answer your long post in the main section but not sure if you've seen it?

Hurdity x

Kathleen

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 11:50:17 AM »

Hello Emma.

I wonder if you can help me?

When I registered with the forum my e-mail address wasn't accepted so  I used my husband's instead. He was with bt  internet at the time but that's about to change so I would now like to use my e-mail address if possible. Perhaps you could let me know how I can alter my details.

Many thanks.

K.

Emma

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 11:58:04 AM »

To change your email address, go to your Profile / Account settings. You can change it there.

Lovelexi

• First Flush
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 05:45:42 PM »

Hi I am using an iPad And I can't seem to see where I post a message . I registered back in the summer but I'm still sitting here looking at my pack of HRT and not taken it yet as I feel worried.
I would like to post a message but I just can't fathom how to do it? I must be missing something can you help ?
Edinb....
Edinb....