Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Blocked feeling in ears  (Read 44553 times)

honeybun

Re: Blocked feeling in ears
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2014, 06:18:40 PM »

Surprised you found this topic. I still had a giggle about the fuzzy rear  ;D.

Sorry about your ear, hopefully it will clear soon.

Honeyb
x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2014, 07:13:38 PM »

Still itches but the buzzing has stopped for a while  ::)

babypink2807

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »

It helps me but.........

I read up about my ear issues with them being persistently blocked and the tinnitus and loss of balance, anyway to cut the story short I read that if you open your mouth as wide as you can as if you were about the scream or a big yawn.  You can sort of hear pulsating in your ears, keep your mouth open and it eases then sort of pops.  Works for me, don't last long but it gives some relief

Linsey44

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2014, 07:36:05 AM »

Had blocked ear before, tried hopi ear candling, most beauty salons do it as a treatment.

Very relaxing if nothing else, but it did work for me

CLKD

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2015, 02:14:50 PM »

My ears keep nipping, sharply ….. enough to make me go 'ouch'  :-\

Joyce

« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2015, 04:26:12 PM »

Inside or outside CLKD?

CLKD

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2015, 04:28:50 PM »

Deep inside - sorry wasn't very clear was I  ::) …….. a sudden nip!

Joyce

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »

Have you been poking around with something smaller than your elbow?  ;) If it gets really nippy, you should get it checked out. Alternatively get some Audiclean, which might help. Google it.

CLKD

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2015, 10:32:13 AM »

:thankyou:  nothing larger than a pencil  ;) ……. it's a result of the Eustacian tubes being smaller ……..

Joyce

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2015, 10:49:19 AM »

My daughter has terrible problems with her ears. She used to get lots of ear infections as a child & has continued throughout her adult life. Now is slightly deaf. Like me she suffers with eczema in her ears, so there is always that urge to scratch. We now use sudocreme when we get that itch.

CLKD

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2015, 11:01:48 AM »

I call that 'spaniel ear' ……. deep itching - my dog would turn in circles trying to reach it  :bang::poke2: wasn't enough!

CLKD

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2015, 02:18:57 PM »

For a few months my R ear seemed blocked, it would need a very good wriggle to set it free - for 3 weeks it's been no problem at all until Tuesday morning when I woke, blocked again.  This afternoon it's bubbling away and I can feel my heart beating  :o so going to give it another VGW!  Occaionslly I get sharp sudden pains deep in the ears too! Bugga …….

Bettyboo

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2015, 08:46:34 AM »

This forum is amazing - I reckon I have found virtually every 'symptom' that has been worrying me for the last three years. Browsing today and I saw this thread about blocked ears...

I've had this problem for months now, it comes and it goes. It may have started with a virus over the winter which culminated in Bells Palsy affecting the right hand side of my face. Fortunately that cleared up in a month but it didn't help my health anxiety (HA) one little bit. Since then have been left with weird blocked sensation in right ear. Dr says ears are fine. I do have sinus problems and post nasal drip so that may be a factor. I have anti-histamine prescribed but like many of you don't always want/ remember to take them continually. Very bad in spring and early summer when the pollens were about.

Ear has been OK for a few weeks but blocked/ deaf feeling back again in the last few days. HA has been really bad so I am blaming stress. I get that stabbing sensation deep in the ear too, CLKD. 

CLKD

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2015, 12:42:10 PM »

HORMONES  >:(  ::) ……. at least it releases when I give it a VGW - for a couple of years it was kind of muggy on that side and nothing would move the wax enough  ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]