Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1552 times)

53goingon90

• First Flush
Hello
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:56:20 PM »

Just wanted to say hello. 

I am a newbie and posted a long piece about myself and symptoms under the thread of 'Tell us about your joint aches' today.

Because of finding this thread and site, I have had a life change experience and feel amazing. So much so, that for the first time in my life I felt I needed to share my experience with others.  Hopefully it might help someone else.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:03:57 PM by 53goingon90 »

Hyacinth

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »

Hello 53!  It certainly helps to read about other people's experiences.  Keep posting!
Still with his eyes on the world, Christopher Robin put out a hand and felt
for Pooh's paw.

Delilah

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »

Hi 53,
I'm a new member also, just read your thread about the joint aches.  Glad to hear you're feeling so much better so quickly.  Its frightening to think you were suffering so long and may have carried on like that if you hadn't decided to try the HRT.  My aches and pains also improved hugely after starting HRT, not quite as speedily as yours but within about 2 months it began to dawn on me that I could move in bed without feeling about 80 and my face (yes my face!!) had at last stopped aching, I had terrible jaw ache (my family milked the jokes on that one) ;D

Take care, Delilah  :)