Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Don't feel I'll, just don't feel right!  (Read 8919 times)

Smokey

Re: Don't feel I'll, just don't feel right!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 04:35:13 PM »

Hi ladies,

I hope your all feeling well today.

I had a pretty good morning at work yesterday, actually felt quite normal for a change.

I glad you had a decent nights sleep pj44, I am lucky in that respect since starting HRT I sleep much better, except when my dog wakes me up at 2am for a trip out to the garden but I guess she's no longer a spring chicken like us and when nature call it calls at least we don't have to go out in the cold!

Bettie what tempting snacks do you keep in that handbag of yours! I'd love to know?

Well I must get on with the shopping now - on Internet as I can't face that chore, I used to love browsing in suppermarket, but now I can't get out quick enough, if I have to go in person, those lights make forget what I went in for.

Take care all x

Bette

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

Bettie what tempting snacks do you keep in that handbag of yours! I'd love to know?
Cereal bars, choccie biccies, crisps, banana - ginger biscuits if I'm feeling a bit  :sick02:
Don't always eat them all!!!
I'm on my own here then, actually enjoy wandering round the supermarket. (Luckily the lights don't get to me - the ones in the shops in town do, though, especially the ones in the changing rooms.) In fact, I've just got back from Waitrose - a little treat to myself as I'm trying to keep fighting off the Xmas blues. I say a treat as it's further away than Tressco and Painsburys - I bought some nice organic meat and a frozen dessert for Xmas day lunch - I can freeze it till then. It's the first time I've been there actually, so was interested to see what they'd got. Disappointed with the range of organice fruit and veg but didn't really need any anyway - just taking notes for the future!
Bette x
If you want a thing done well, get a couple of old broads to do it. Bette Davis.

silverlady

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 06:07:40 PM »

I enjoy wandering around supermarkets too, its OH who goes a bit funny in them and rushes me around, I keep telling him that its my one small pleasure in life  ;D ;D ;D

silverlady x

bev couzens

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 08:07:35 PM »

Susan,i know what you mean ,i,m not ill just not my self,2 days into HRT has made me feel worse,but i,m going to stick with it.if it sticks to my bum..but thats a different thread ;D

viv

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 08:34:06 PM »

I dont mind the supermarket or our little town shops as I know most of the people who work in them. Its the shopping malls I have problems with. I get too hot and I just want out in the fresh air. I will make very excuse under the sun not to go on really busy days as I just panic. It makes me feel feeble. What happened to the confident woman that was me.

My son was trying to get an idea of what to buy me for Xmas. He wanted to get me an experience day. That is my idea of hell. Not knowing anyone, driving to a strange place and being committed to staying for a set amount of time. Oh I wish I was different.
I just felt terrible turning down all his ideas and was getting quite flustered. My OH saw what was happening and I think must have had a quiet word....I am getting a Kindle.

Busy places just dont do it for me anymore.

Honeyb
x

bev couzens

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 08:40:24 AM »

Before this year  i was very out going,didnt worry about things,brought my two kids up on my own,not a penny for them ever, struggled but happily ,Then The  MENOPAUSE hit me like a bolt a of the blue..dont like going out at all , agoraphobic so the doc tells me. but i have to,,havent done xmax shopping yet,theres not much to buy,only the 3 of us,,i was a women never scared of anything,,now i panic when i have to go shopping..Hope everyone has a good day :)...NOT SO BRAVE BEV...xxxxx

daisie

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 10:05:36 AM »

hi bev ..just read your post and everything just sounds like me i was an out going person enjoying life untill the menopause hit me never had much but always felt well kids all grown up now .thought it was time for me to start again but no.cant even get out some days .agrophobia set in and my all life turned upside down been one thing after another i cant even be bothered with christmas this year .just got over a heavy period of being on for 16 days finished with that i hope .now got a chest infection cant believe it i think im doomed or somethings put a curse on me well ill stop moning now merry christmas x daisie

bev couzens

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 04:09:03 AM »

hi daisie,your not doomed,just the blooming menopause, i can bleed on and off for 4 weeks at time,i tell the doc but they dont do any thing..oh well,i will get through this so will you,MERRY CHRISTMAS.. :)...BEV
Pages: 1 [2]