Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Author Topic: Food Hospital  (Read 5235 times)

silverlady

Food Hospital
« on: November 02, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »

Did anyone watch the food hospital last night on channel 4?  http://foodhospital.channel4.com/

Anyone can take part in it, I thought it was very good and I think I will partake in the experiment.

Something else to put on my list of TV viewing each week..

silverlady x
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:25:05 PM by silverlady »

ricky

Re: Food Hospital
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:58:07 PM »

Saw bits of it silverlady

Next weeks sounds good, acid reflux was mentioned

Ricky
You don't drink the water, if you don't dig the well

Dolly

littleminnie

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 02:00:28 PM »

Oooooh I meant to tape it!

Firewalker50

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 03:12:29 PM »

No - I did not even hear about it.  Thanks for the link.

I think I might sign up for high blood pressure and memory skills - you get to eat chocolate with these.
 ;)

As I typed this I typed chocolate instead of blood pressure and then I could not remember what I was meant to be typing  :o

Oh dear, my brain/memory is embarrasingly poor today.  I can see people looking at me and waiting while I search for the word  :-\

Fx

silverlady

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 03:22:17 PM »

I know what you mean about memory, I started Reiki 11 today and as you know we have to memorise the three Japanese symbols draw them and  be able to say them in Japanese  :o
I thought today after no sleep last night, no way am I going to be able to do it, she seem to think that after five weeks we will, I thought no way! the Master does not know my memory ::)

silverlady x
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:22:16 PM by silverlady »

Firewalker50

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 03:51:32 PM »

I like that you are starting Reiki II Silverlady.  I did Reiki I with Crystals healing and loved it.  Had a very good Indian teacher.  For one reason and another I have not gone on to do Reiki II.   That will be my aim for 2012!

Hope you enjoy it.  How long does it take?  5 weeks?  One day a week?   there are so many slight variations of the training.

Fx

Christine662

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 04:00:45 PM »

I taped it, am going to watch it later, AFTER my dinner.

Stumpy xx

hot&spicy

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 04:01:58 PM »

Gosh am interested in both these topics - never saw the show last night as I was working but I plan to watch it on replay later.

I am also interested in learning about reiki and was hoping to do reiki I before the end of the year - would you recommend it? Xxx

silverlady

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »

It is one day a week, somehow it is not the same as my experience with Reiki 1, that was a weekend in the Reiki Masters own home, she had had her conservatory made into a healing room, the atmosphere was so calming with with very relaxing Japanese music , essential oils, it made it feel very symbolic. We each bought some food , there was six of us and it was so much more personal. By contrast the college room was very hot, there was about 20 of us, there was noises of the other courses going on  and it was totally claustrophobic for me at least.

I would advise anyone interested in finding out about Reiki to look in their library or go to a website  http://www.reiki.org/faq/learningreiki.html

I learned the Dr Usui system of natural healing  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk3vjy_reiki-the-usui-method-of-natural-healing_shortfilms

If you think its for you they say the Master will come to you when you are ready, you might see an advertisment in the paper for Reiki 1 or by word of mouth. I don't know how much that is true but it is generally  what happens, though I did wonder today ::)

silverlady x

Dyan

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 05:35:36 PM »

Recorded it so will watch later

Christine662

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 09:20:54 AM »

Hi

Did anyone watch last night?

I find all that so interesting. The little boys skin was amazing after such a short time!!!

Stumpy xx

ricky

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »

I saw it all last night Stumpy

I bought some almonds today haven't cheecked out the website yet, off to do it now

Ricky

Dolly

ricky

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 02:54:09 PM »

Been on the website took the quiz got a few questions wrong  :-\

Took part in the surveys

Dolly

Christine662