Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67

Author Topic: What are you wearing today  (Read 156568 times)

larkrise

What are you wearing today
« on: October 20, 2011, 10:08:31 AM »

Following on from the clothes shopping and fashion thread, what have you chosen out of your wardrobe for today?

I need layers these days so I have chosen to wear a vest top, calf length skirt with treggings underneath as I don't 'do' tights except on very special occasions, ankle boots and a purple jumper  ;)

What about you?

Joyce

Re: What are you wearing today
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:56:43 AM »

Well I am all coordinated today.  I'm wearing navy jeans, navy & white stripy jumper with a navy t shirt underneath.  Oh and I also have on navy socks with purple & blue flowers.

silverlady

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 12:01:38 PM »

I am wearing brown leggings, long cream jumper and thick knitted cream ankle slippers boots that I got from Tesco.

Margarett

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 12:40:06 PM »

I am   wearing a pink long sleeved T shirt, black jeans and black and white panda design socks, and slippers.

silverlady

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 12:43:59 PM »

They have little blue check bows on the side Mrs Purple 8)

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

I'm at work so black trousers, purple jumper and some cute brogues from Hush Puppy that have a little kitten heel on them :)  PS, ShoeZone also do those slipper boots Mrs P :)

ricky

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 01:04:35 PM »

Black treggins, long pattened jumper, fur lined boots and a cable cardi with a fringe I picked up in asda yesterday, M & S have one very similar (no fringe) but its £25 more (bargain)  :) It was ccccccold when I went out this morning.

ricky

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »

Ha Ha twins  ;D Mrs P

Mine come up to just under my bust so keep me extra warm and they are ssssooooo comfy

Rosalie

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 01:30:22 PM »

Navy trousers, white cotton V neck jumper, pink suede slippers and an apron as I am painting skirting boards and coving in my dolls house  ;D

ricky

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 01:32:13 PM »

Yes Mrs P

I look s bit like santa without his coat  ;D ;D ;D

coffee mate

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 01:44:11 PM »

I'm at home again today [problems with flooding at work]  I had to nip to Tesco, so I put on my black polo neck jumper, black jeans and long fringed brown and cream cardi and ankle boots. I was sweating cobs, couldn't believe how mild it was!

Now I'm home, I have just kicked off my boots, shoved on my tracky bottoms, put on my long t-shirt and my slipper boots.

Mrs P you really should treat yourself to a pair of slipper boots they're so comfy and warm. I got mine from Tesco too, they have a nice selection.  :)

Firewalker50

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 01:48:40 PM »

I am boring compared to everyone.  Black trousers and vest top, black boots and red/black/white linen jacket to brighten up a dull day in the office.

I need to get some warm jumpers/sweaters .... in fact some new everything to be warm in winter.

Fx

melis

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 01:49:16 PM »

Black jeans ..short sleeved black turquiose floaty top with green long sleeved shrug...fly flot leather open toed mules cos I get sweaty twitchy feet in closed in slippers ::)

coffee mate

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 01:51:19 PM »

fly flot leather open toed mules cos I get sweaty twitchy feet in closed in slippers ::)

Wow!! Mel that is a mouthful  ;D

melis

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »

Didnt know how else to put it  ;D Just the mention of slipper boots made em twitch ... :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:54:23 PM by mel »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 67