Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 62 out now. (Winter issue, Dec 2020)

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Midriff bulge  (Read 29101 times)

Blue

Re: Midriff bulge
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »

I look 6 months pregnant all the time :'( :'(

Do a lot of exercise but can't shift it.  If I diet it all comes off my face and I look 10 years older!!
It does go up and down depending on the stress/hormone fluctuations.

Silverlady, I have all the symptoms for Adrenal and Liver types!!  Oh well just knackered then :D :D 
Time to go away with all the cull cows!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:38:15 PM by Blue »

viv

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 01:14:46 PM »

I hate the way I look in my cozy dressing gown. Its a warm fluffy fleesy thing that has a tie belt. I said to my daughter I looked like an elephant in it.

No mum she told me......you look like a Furbie.

(does anyone remember the Furbie toys)

I have not forgiven her....and probably never will  ;D ;D

She was bloomin spot on though  ::)

Honeyb
x

silverlady

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 01:43:32 PM »

I do remember Furbies, I had one, and did manage to teach it some things ::)

I love my thick dressing gown, it gets replaced every year and I have not onced looked to see what I look like in it.. I am so small and short I probably do look like a Furbie.

silverladyx

silverlady

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »

I want one, they are so sweet :)

Mine wasn't as pretty as those.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 03:07:07 PM by silverlady »

Jillymoo

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 12:04:05 PM »

Aaawww,I loved my daughter's Furbie ( more than her,it was one of those toys she was bored with by Boxing Day  ::) )

I remember my mum going into daughter's bedroom to speak to her,finding she wasn't there and then nearly having a heart attack because the movement had triggered the Furbie to start speaking!  ;D

And I too always feel huge in my belted dressing gown,and as I'm short,I always recall my Gran's old saying about anything unflattering . . . 'You look like a boiled pudding in that'  :o

xx
I Don't Expect George Clooney.....But I Don't Want The Hunchback Of Notre Dame Either

silverlady

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 02:28:33 PM »

I use to have to take the battery out when it was being naughty and wouldn't shut up  ;D

I know I taught it it's name, now I can't remember what it was and what happened to it, have moved a few times since then so it might have gotten thrown out, poor thing :'(

Mine use to make rude noises :o

viv

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 04:33:07 PM »

I am the one in the middle Larky   ;D ;D

Honeyb
x

mcfarlanej

• First Flush
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2011, 08:53:06 PM »

can anyone tell me more about being a liver or adrenal type body shape or symptoms. abit confused. my belly starts from my boobs. hideous but this page and comments has helped jane :D

cazac1

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 09:59:48 PM »

I`m deffo Adrenal type, and i`m 99% sure mine are knackered, ive been telling my GP this for 3 years, but he wont listen  :cuss:  :steamed:

Caz

Totallydifferent2

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 07:45:02 AM »

Just love reading this site as it makes me feel more normal

Trey

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »

I got diagnosed with non alcoholic fatty liver and was shocked for whatever reason.  I read and read finally decided I might be gluten sensitive.  So I quit gluten and my 'gall bladder' symptoms disappeared (tummy pain and gas after eating, a bit of nausea) and I started just losing weight and the majority of it was in my belly.  I thought I must be sick from some rare disease of course, so I'd eat gluten and then I was sick so now convinced that was my main problem.  Now I'm 15 pounds lighter and very slight belly for the first time in decades.  I still have loose skin though and gyn long ago called it 'hormone flab'. 
Pages: 1 [2]