Menopause Discussion > Personal Experiences

321 anti-anxiety exercise

<< < (2/24) > >>

maureenh:
Bixby I tried this morning, at the time I was not having an anxiety attach, but afterwards I felt at ease, calm. The touch part was hard until I thought about it, it not just what my hands are touching but any part of my body. Do you repeat it 3 times?

JackyO:
Bixby

This sounds interesting not only for anxiety but for trying to regain concentration levels generally - my mind seems to have turned into some kind of butterfly and I end the day with 101 jobs half done and knickers in a knot.  It would be great to concentrate calmly and achieve one job properly in a day.

J

Joyce:
I should have read that before my fireworks last night!   ;)

Bette:
It really is amazing how well it works.
Bambi - I find the touch bit hard too - that's why it's so good, I think. You have to concentrate very hard so you really can't think about anything else and by the time you've finished, the anxiety has lessened. You just do the exercise once but can do it again if you're still feeling anxious.
Bixby x

Witches Cat:
Thanks for putting this up Bixby, I'm gonna try it later today, and then like you say having tested it out, I can do it when I need to and I should know what I'm doing (no promises there though).. :thankyou:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version