Menopause Discussion > All things menopause

Withdrawal Bleeds (or rather lack of it)

(1/2) > >>

T’oldlass:
I’ve been using Oestrogel and Utrogestan on days 15 to 26 for nearly a year. Up until Jan 24, I had regular withdrawal bleeds for 3 days tops. The last time I had a 3 dayer was 3 Feb when I had very light bleeding. After that, I’ve a day each month with some light bleeding (the times were in line with the utrogestan routine)but I’m currently on Day 55 since my last bleed and that was less than a day. And very light again. I’ve had no spotting in between and I’m very confused.

No idea what’s going on. Has anyone else experienced something similar? 

Cassie:
How much gel are you using per day? Sometimes theres not enough lining build up to give a long enough bleed, happened to me as well but I am currently only using a very small blob not even 1 full plunge of the pump.

T’oldlass:
I’m lathered in it  ;D

I read about the lining maybe not being thick enough but I think I’m using enough gel. Two good pumps a day - I was using far too much at one point and felt bloody awful so had to decrease it. I’ll try an extra pump and see if that makes a difference. It’s finding that balance-I’m enjoying not having the bleed but not at the expense of something heinous brewing!

Dotty:
Not everyone bleeds on a sequential regime.  You don’t need to have a bleed.

T’oldlass:
Yeah I know. The thing is I was having one and now I’m not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version