Menopause Humour > The funny side of menopause

The transition is now complete

(1/5) > >>

MrsMitch:
Hoping to give you a giggle this morning,  amidst all the struggles of menopause.
I've slowly been turning into my mother, more noticeable since she's no longer here.
Now the transition is complete - a female friend was round the other day and as I walked out of the room to put the kettle on - I farted 😆😆
No idea that it was coming, no control over it. Fortunately we had a good laugh but as  my mother, grandmother and friend herself were/are prone to it, I did wonder if it would ever happen to me!!
Why do our aging bodies do things over which we had no control? What if I do it when I have to have an intimate examination next? Oh deary dear!!

CLKD:
Many years ago I looked in a shop window and saw Mum  :o and she told me that I 'wouldn't see a better person' ......

It's due to laxity of muscles.  Apparently  ::)

jaypo:
🤣😂😆 brilliant MrsMitch,this used to be my mum too,she'd get up to make a cuppa and all you'd hear was Parp parp parp all the way to the kitchen,she couldn't have cared less 😂

HellsBells:
Oh crikey....I have to admit this has been me for the last 6-9 months it's MORTIFYING.

MrsMitch:
Good to know we're all like it - in a way!
We were having a conversation with one of our customers in his garden the other day, he's quite deaf. He let rip in the middle of the conversation but couldn't hear it. Very hard to keep a straight face.
Oh well ladies,  we'll just have to embrace the wind, nothing else we can do!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version