General Discussion > New Members

New to HRT patches- help!

<< < (3/3)

sheila99:
Sorry, my mistake. When you mentioned conti I thought you were on a conti regime. If you go to Menu you can select  Treatments to see what is available. If they can't see you till April personally I'd tape them down. I don't know how they think the tape will affect the patch but it can't be worse than the part dose you get from an unstuck patch  at present.

Hezzi:
Hello Aqua07

I've been on patches for almost a year now and found them to be the easiest solution. At first there were a few that fell off but on trying different locations,  I've settled into sticking them on the outside of my thigh/hip just before going to bed, with the knowledge that I wilI lie on my side to make sure it sticks! So far it's worked for me, though have recently changed to Evoril 75 which though larger in size, it seems a thinner patch, which does gets quite wrinkly now I think about it.

Occasionally an edge will lift up and I just tape it down with some micropore. If the whole thing looks like the stick has gone, I'll just change for a new one.

Perhaps you have an unsticky batch?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version