General Discussion > Birthdays and Events

King Charles III

(1/2) > >>

CLKD:
Diagnosed with cancer.

Already there are media speculations  >:( >:( : he is 'suffering' or he's 'fighting' .......... trying to make an hour's programme spread out instead of reading the announcement and going back to local news.

Apparently it's not prostate cancer.  Looks like a sample went to histology and round 'something'. 

KaraShannon:
I agree CKLD

The news is full of over reporting and speculation and it's not the best approach to cancer anyway.  I think the best approach is to be measured, there's enough anxiety and no need to add to it unnecessarily.  I think the royals are pretty good that way, they don't over fuss.

Looking at the Palace statement, it sounds hopeful, as if the King's recent treatment for BPH actually allowed something else to be found early.  Hoping and praying that this is the case.

sheila99:
What I find most worrying is that Harry's coming to see him. I didn't expect that to happen unless he's at death's door.

CLKD:
That crossed my mind too.  'caught early' - if the King hadn't undergone prostate treatment  :-\ .   Sunak has spoken out of turn too! 

KaraShannon:
I wasn't following the news over that period, what did Sunak go and say?

Prayers for King Charles and hoping it's been caught early.

Yes Sheila that was my concern but it looks like Harry didn't stay long so hoping for the best outcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version