General Discussion > New Members

NEWBIES

(1/60) > >>

yogini:
Just wanted to welcome all newbies - I seem to have missed a few over the last few days.  Welcome to you all - this is a great Forum.  When I found it I thought I was going mad!!!  then discovered I was perimenopausal!!

The forum is a great source of strength to so many of us.  We can share this journey and all its challenges, and realise we are not going mad and we are not alone!! 

I hope you all join in  with posting, and gain strength by joining.

Love Yogini xxxxx

Joyce:
I was told about this website by a GP & share many of your experiences.  It's helped me as I really didn't know terrribly much about the Menopause.  I knew about flushes and the like but not some of the other things like tiredness, memory loss.  I would have been hot-footing it to the GP thinking I was going bonkers otherwise.  SO come on all you Newbies share your experiences.   :) Someone will always answer your query.

CLKD:
Welcome from me as well.  You are no longer ALONE  :tulips:

julie61:
hi i'm a newbie and been going through all this weird stuff for about 10 months now, mainly night flushes, mood swings and a touch of anxiety. Started using Serenity cream last month and feel this month a little better. Night sweats have calmed down so am sleeping better.
Can't get over my appetite though, all I want to do is eat which is very strange for me as i've never had a weight problem before. Glad i came across this site. It's good to know that i'm not going mad. Anybody know how long the dreaded meno lasts for
julie61 x ::)

Joyce:
Julie 61
I think it varies a lot.  I've read anything from a few months to several years.  I'm hoping it's a few months, but knowing my luck I'll be stuck with it for years to come. ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version