General Discussion > This 'n' That

thinning hair

<< < (20/21) > >>

Countrygirl:
My daughters bloods came back okay, but it's still coming out at 100's of hairs a day and she's only 15. It started around a month ago, dr doesn't seem concerned said it's probably stress down to this corona as it started roughly the same time. I'm not sure what we can do to help her x

jaycee:
I really think a lot of things including hairloss are put down to stress, because they don't know,or sometimes cant be bothered to look into it
I am lucky that the derm i am seeing is also a GP at my surgery,and consultations are free but some Drs i saw there in before didn't help

Sparrow:
There is a programme on BBC Radio 4 today, covering products for thinning hair.  It's on at 9.30am, so if you miss it, it will be on Sounds.

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread, is the name of the programme.

Emm225:

--- Quote from: jaycee on March 15, 2020, 09:10:31 PM ---I have bought all kinds of viatmins and some of that fibre stuff, but that is only any good if you have enough hair in one spot to help it stick
I BOUGHT SOME OTHER VERY WELL KNOWN TABLETS, CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME NOW, BEGINS WITH A v, VERY EXPENSIVE AT AROUND ?50, NO GOOD,
Oh sorry caps on, can't be bothered to go back and do it all again ::)

Just remembered tablets called Viviscal

--- End quote ---

I too tried the gummy tablet..nice like sweets but did NOTHING for hair and nails..nails if anything are worse.  although probably not due to the gummys!
Did Viviscal work for anyone?

jaycee:
As you have  said before stellajane ,it's easy to say don't let your hair take over your life, but it doesn't help it either, very embarrassing,to have bald patches that show ,
Some people might be  able to not care,but i bet most do

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version